I agree with the other reviews on this property. This hotel is great. I stayed here twice in 4 days on my way in and out of town on the Indy 500 weekend. I arrived late at the airport and called for the shuttle. It didn't take more than 10 minutes for them to arrive. Everything is so new. They gave me a suite on the 4th floor at the very end of the hall. It had a kitchenette and a huge living room and a desk dividing the room. Breakfast was standard for a Hampton. The gym is the best I have ever seen in a Hampton Inn or most other hotels.
Before my flight out of town the next day, I stayed here. I was given a typical room with a shower only, no tub. It was really nice and served its purpose. There is absolutely nothing around this place so you would need a car, but for an airport location it is great. I would definitely choose to stay here again if I have a similar travel schedule as I did with this trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the convenience of being near the Indianapolis International Airport and the comfort of a new and modern hotel and you have the Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis - Airport. As an added bonus, we offer 24 hour shuttle service to and from the Indianapolis International Airport for whatever may arise throughout your travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Hampton Inn And Suites Indianapolis-Airport
- Hampton Inn Indianapolis