“First Time stay”

GreenLeadersGold level
indianapolis, IN, United States
“First Time stay”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

At this Hampton Inn for FDIC show. Very nice place to stay and do evening/morning planning. The rate is more than I normally spend yet verses the DT hotels (some were $300.00 nt) this was a bargain. Great breakfast. Rooms are nice. Enjoyed my stay as did the other people in our group.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

This location is away from the hustle and bustle of city life but shopping and restaurants are within 10 miles in Mooresville and Plainfield making this location just right. Enjoyed the morning breakfast, the pool and hot tub. Room was located on the North side of the property and slept peacefully.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Kensington, Maryland
Reviewed April 12, 2014

As usual with Hampton Inn, the customer service was outstanding. The hotel was also in excellent condition. The rooms were soundproofed enough that I didn't really notice the planes flying overhead all night. I didn't check out the fitness center, but there were plenty of sidewalks around the property for running outdoors. It's about 10-15 minutes to drive to the airport. Biggest issue with the location is that the only nearby eatery is Subway. I stayed on the 3rd floor. Bed was great. Shower was great. Very pleased with this single night stay to be close to the airport for my early AM flight.

Room Tip: No real view to speak of, so I'd pick just based on personal preferences
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Guelph, Canada
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Another excellent Hampton stay. The fairly new Airport Hampton is a excellent hotel. The staff are excellent, the rooms well layed out and Wi-Fi was excellent. The free breakfast was well stocked and extremely tasty. Putting this on the to come back to list.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
LJ C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
I am so glad we made the list! Thank you for your kind review. See you again soon!
Lowell, United States
Reviewed April 9, 2014

The fitness center is out dated and the equipment does not work properly. The treed mill I was running on just stopped all at once, causing a great deal of pain to my hip and knee the next morning. If you are into fitness as I am, stay at another Hotel.

1 Thank Michael G
Oh my goodness, what a horrible thing to happen. I just returned from conference to find out you had a problem while you were here staying with us, I hope you are doing better. You are right our fitness equipment just turn five and a half years old, we have replaced one treadmill this week and are working on replacing the rest. Thank you for staying with us.
Rockdale
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Up[on arrival, was not known as diamond member. After giving desk clerk my diamond card, she did not recognize in any way. Contrary to my profile I was placed on the third floor at the far end of the hall furtherest away from the elevator. I found most of the staff to be very pleasant. The lady who took care of the breakfast area, I believe her name to be Pamela, was very friendly and did a great job. The shuttle to the airport is very convienent. Not a whole lot in the immediate area. Have to drive several miles to find restaurants and shopping. Could hear airplanes taking off starting about 5:00am in morning.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review, they are always helpful to us. I appreciate your business and hope when you return you see a positive change.
New Douglas, United States
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This place is a brand new hotel. It smelled of fresh paint, which I can understand. Once I went to bed,I noticed the pillows were flat. Not, fluffy, like the pillows at most of the Hampton's that I have stayed in the past. Then around 4 am the airplane noise was horrible. I have stayed at other airport hotels in the past and never experienced anything this bad.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

LJ C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a great experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about airplane noise. Your comments will help us to correct these issues. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.