“Another great Hampton stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport
Ranked #14 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We always try to stay at a Hampton when we can. Since we were flying out of Indy early the next morning, we chose a different, cheaper hotel this time. That was a mistake. We left and found this Hampton near the airport. It was a great stay with a very clean room, wonderful staff, and shuttle service to the airport. It was more expensive than some others near the airport, but this Hampton was worth it. I would stay here anytime.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Very good, proffessional staff from front desk to banquet to housekeeping. Very nice meeting room, and outstanding guest rooms. I will volunteer for any assignment my comapany has in the area in the future just to get to stay here!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This Hampton Inn property offers extremely comfortable beds and free breakfast to overnight guest. The property is clean and comfortable. The breakfast is adequate although I have had better at hotels with fewer stars.

This property is in the middle of nowhere designed for quick access to the Indianapolis Airport. It would be nice if there was an adjacent restaurant or lounge at least. The pre-packaged snack shop leaves a lot to be desired considering it is all that is available.

I have to mention that the automated wake up call was 23 minutes late. Fortunately I always set the alarm on my iPhone so this was a non-issue for me.

Also I found the price point to be fairly high for the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Indianapolis Airport the night prior to a 6:20 AM flight from the Indy Airport. This Hampton has a special "park and stay" rate which allows you to keep your car parked at the hotel during your trip. Airport parking is expensive, and if you are going to be gone for several days, this rate is a good deal.

Shuttles leave for the airport every half hour. There is a limit of about 10 people per trip, and you sign up for a time at check-in. My advice is to plan accordingly.

As all Hamptons are (at least my my current experience, which has been a LOT of Hamptons!), this hotel is spotlessly clean, the service is excellent, the beds comfortable, and the staff is exemplary. Hampton is often my first choice in hotels because of this consistency throughout the brand.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I originally chose this hotel because they offered a free airport shuttle from the Indianapolis airport. I didn't end up using this option since I kept my rental car but I had a good stay while I was here.

The rooms were typical for a Hampton Inn and were very clean and nice. My favorite part of the hotel is actually the adjacent Hilton Garden Inn which has an on-site restaurant and is a 3-4 minute walk from the Hampton Inn (and also easily drivable). I wish that I could have charged the meal to Hampton Inn and get some points but only Hilton Garden Inn customers can charge to their room and get points.

The hotel has a nice lobby and seating area for breakfast. The gym is average - it's pretty small for an airport hotel and definitely got busy in the morning. They also have a nice business center and were very helpful when I asked about FedEx options from the hotel. I would definitely stay here again. It's about 10 minutes from the airport and an above average Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Mike Ewing was a super shuttle driver. He took us earlier than our reservation, hustled our luggage on and off the shuttle. Started a holiday for nine school teachers with fun and cheer!
Desk service was excellent as was the breakfast and the rooms!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had a restful night and a good breakfast before being shuttled by Mike Ewing to the Indianapolis International Airport. He was on time and helpful with our bags. We arrived with time to spare. We were able to leave our SUV at the hotel for the 5 days we were in Cancun. Upon our return we called and were again quickly picked up and returned to our vehicle. We appreciate this convenient service.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends