We stayed at the Hampton Inn Indianapolis Airport the night prior to a 6:20 AM flight from the Indy Airport. This Hampton has a special "park and stay" rate which allows you to keep your car parked at the hotel during your trip. Airport parking is expensive, and if you are going to be gone for several days, this rate is a good deal.
Shuttles leave for the airport every half hour. There is a limit of about 10 people per trip, and you sign up for a time at check-in. My advice is to plan accordingly.
As all Hamptons are (at least my my current experience, which has been a LOT of Hamptons!), this hotel is spotlessly clean, the service is excellent, the beds comfortable, and the staff is exemplary. Hampton is often my first choice in hotels because of this consistency throughout the brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the convenience of being near the Indianapolis International Airport and the comfort of a new and modern hotel and you have the Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis - Airport. As an added bonus, we offer 24 hour shuttle service to and from the Indianapolis International Airport for whatever may arise throughout your travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Indianapolis-Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Hampton Inn Indianapolis