“Loved it!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport
Ranked #14 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I think I may be changing to Hampton Inns from now on. I have noticed that they all smell so nice in their rooms....like clean laundry! This was no exception. Very nice and clean facility. Great airport shuttle that runs every half hour.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JMCColumbus
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here before and I have decided this place is consistent each time I am here. They are friendly and helpful to all guest. The hotel is clean and fresh. Breakfast is good and the crew keep it fresh. What more do you need a good rest and a good start for the day? You rock Hampton!!!

1  Thank Bones83
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

This Hampton Inn isn't flashy but does give you what you'd expect. There are no additional fees for parking or Internet. The staff wasn't friendly when checking in but since it was past midnight I'll give them a break:) The rooms were average size and had a great mattress.

1  Thank Soki816
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for two nights arriving very late at the airport and using the very convenient and prompt airport shuttle service. The hotel is fairly new with good sized bedrooms and bathrooms. Staff were pleasant and helpful. My only criticism would be the diesel smell in the elevator. Good value accommodation and shuttle service. No bar at night.

1  Thank Paul R
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We came to town for the NASCAR races and this Hampton Inn was fantastic. Super clean and quiet room provided a great night sleep. Our room had one bed against the wall to the bathroom and facing the window rather than on the side wall shared with the next room. This was a layout I had not seen before, but I liked it. We saw signs for the airport, but never heard any noise from planes taking off or landing. We also loved the spacious shower and bathroom. The staff was friendly and helpful at check in or if we just had a question. Not a lot in the immediate area, but shopping and restaurants are a short drive away and the Speedway was less than a 30 minute drive. Breakfast had a good variety of choices. Nice indoor pool with whirlpool/hot tub also. After a day of walking all around the racetrack, the whirlpool jets were just what my aching legs needed - THANKS Hampton.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong staying here.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David H
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Good sleep is one of my major concerns when I book a Hotel. We stayed at this Hotel as a Group for a weekend Event on Labor Day weekend and this newer property met all the standards that I expected! Would definitely stay there again and we are taking our Annual Event back there next year! Very friendly staff. The cons are not worth mentioning because the prons outweigh the cons!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank NokieNokie1225
Reviewed August 25, 2012

For my daughter’s wedding, we wanted a pleasant, convenient, affordable place to stay. My wife and I are long time fans of Hampton Inns, not only because of the above, but also because of the 24/7 coffee and the decent hot breakfasts. This hotel was a “no brainer” for us, as we had family coming from literally both coasts for this wedding. The facility was exactly what we wanted and I can tell you that the beds are as good as any I have slept in, the warm breakfast was quite tasty and the location was perfect for those from out of town coming from the airport and going downtown to the wedding. Whenever I review a hotel, I try to relate the importance of the staff to the experience. We had a block of rooms set aside and the consistently helpful persons who worked there kept us up to date who was at the airport, when the shuttle was arriving, greeted our gusts with welcome bags we had prepared and then made sure we made connections. I have stayed at every price range hotel, but with no finer, nicer or more helpful people. It is worth it to stay at places like this because it just makes the trip better.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family