“Excellent Sushi and service”
Review of Miyagi's - CLOSED

Miyagi's
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I have seen a number of bad ratings on this restaurant especially service
I have had average service here but this visit was very good - server was pleasant, friendly, didn't guess when she did not know but got the answer, and returned to table a reasonable number of times to verify our needs.
Food was excellent - we were with another couple and gave us opportunity to taste 4 different dinners.
Portions were large and fresh.
Restaurant is clean and large but design may be a little dated

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I hosted two business colleagues tonight and chose this restaurant because I knew Miyagi's had consistently good food and the atmosphere was nice and more importantly, quiet so we could also discuss business while we dined. My guests were more attracted to their luncheon selections than the dinner menu and our very hospitable server agreed cheerfully to accommodate our wishes even though this was not their standard procedure. We would have gladly ordered the menu items on their dinner menu but unfortunately, it was not available. So, to have them accommodate us was a rarity in my experience with many restaurants. Kudos to Miyagi's plus the food was not only well presented but fresh and delicious! Highly recommend Miyagi's!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

A friend and I had an awful experience at Miyagi's this past Saturday. We went to get carry out (since Wild Ginger was unfortunately closed) and received terrible customer service.
We asked the, I assume, owner at the front for some menus in order to get carry out. We sat at the bar top in hopes to order martinis while we waited for our carry out orders. Service was severely delayed and rude, it took fifteen minutes to order two martinis (although there were only three tables dining there at the time) and our bill for six rolls and two drinks was $70. We got home, only to find out we were missing our two spicy tuna rolls and the sushi itself was sub-par.
To top it all off, I called to inform the owner/manager of their mistake and was told they were closed, could not look up the ticket, and I would have to try again tomorrow. Needless to say, I will avoid dining at Miyagi's from now on.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Has great range of options of Japanese food, beer and wine. The restaurant ambiance were great and comfy.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Being from the Boston area, I like good Japanese food grilled in front of me. I have to say I disliked everything about this place. Ambience is terrible, the food was bland, the chef wasn't entertaining at all. I could have done a better job at home and I'm not a great cook. Worst fried rice I've ever had...no soy, no garlic, no ginger....ick!

1  Thank ngg2118