“Seafood!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Indianapolis, INdiana
“Seafood!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We came for a special occasion and weren't disappointed. Took awhile for waiter to come around but once he did, was fairly attentive. Got seated way too close between two other diners...why do restaurants do that, when the rest of the place is empty?! Thankfully, others left before we got our food, so we could then enjoy a more private dinner and not be disturbed by someone's overly loud laughing next to us.
The food was fabulous! We did not order sushi, sticking instead with seafood. Bacon-wrapped scallops with plum sauce for an appetizer was a lovely presentation and hubz still talks about how good it was. I had more scallops and crab-stuffed shrimp and he had steak and veggies...both looked great on the plate and all tasted great. I hate every crumb.

• Visited February 2014

Noblesville, Indiana
“Great food and waitress was nice.”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We used our Groupon to go and try this restaurant for this type of food. This would make it our first time here. We didn't make reservations, which in thought, we should have ,since it was on a Saturday eve Valentine weekend. We were lucky and got the last 2 seats and are glad we did.
Our waitress at first, acted like she didn't want to even come to our table. But once I started talking to her and letting her know I familiar with the type of food (not just using a Groupon to be frugal. Her demeanor changed and she was an exceptionally nice and helpful waitress.
Our food was served hot. Our appetizers were Tempura shrimp and vegetables. Perfect!
My entrée of White Shrimp with spicy crab and scallop was delicious. My husband got teriyaki steak. He said it was delicious and tender. My tempura shrimp cucumber roll was a good combination and had a fresh taste.
The only issues I have are with furniture. I noticed the chairs are black, and although they are very comfortable, they are also using black duct tape to fix quite a few 'blemished' areas. The tape is fraying in many areas.
There are many other areas in the building itself that could use 'updating'. But, I was warm, comfy, kept happy by my waitress and served delicious food. I would go back, even without that Groupon.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank SisterAnnie
Indiana
“Uninspiring Food & Service”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Decided to eat here with a friend since he had a Groupon for $30 off. We arrived around 7PM on a snowy evening to a less than half full restaurant which looked promising. After standing at the host stand for 10 minutes without any acknowledgment from passing staff we were finally seated. The server took our order and got our drinks but only came back one time after he took our order and we gave him the Groupon. The restaurant was never more than 1/3 full at any time. The food was not bad, but I would have been slightly put off by the quality had I paid full price. My water glass sat empty for the entire meal even after the check was brought to us.

Overall I would not visit this establishment again as there are better options for Sushi in Indianapolis with better quality and much better service.

• Visited January 2014
Carmel, Indiana
“Not bad”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I go to Japan almost once a month, and Miyagi is pretty close to the real thing. Guessing they prepare it for American taste. Overall pretty good, but a little bit pricey.

Visited October 2013
Fishers, Indiana, United States
“Great sushi!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

If you like tuna, be sure to try the Miyagi Tower, the multi colored roe and ponzu sauce make this a fun dish that is delicious! They also have a really nice size side salad with one of the best ginger dressings I have ever had. You can usually find a groupon deal which will make your meal even better.

• Visited September 2013