1,325 results
All reviews great location valet parking front desk hard rock cafe convention center within walking distance white noise machine bankers life fieldhouse street noise an older building breakfast staff breakfast room valet service two blocks free breakfast indianapolis downtown oatmeal
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Perfect location. The hotel is located close to dinning, shops and outdoor recreation. I was there for a business trip/conference at the hotel. Rooms were quiet, the bedding was comfortable, I slept great. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonDT, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you leaving your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great stay for a concert at farm bureau insurance at white river state park. All staff during our stay was so nice, knowledgeable, and respectful. Honored all my requests and the hotel was clean, and comfortable. Love that they have a sleep machine in all rooms, definitely a nice touch!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate the feedback!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The reason for 1 star is strictly their inflexibility with cancelation policy. I did not spend the night due to a work schedule change the day before. I called to notify them at 5p the day prior, and was informed there would be 1 night penalty in accordance with policy. I accept that, but this is not standard across the industry. Therefore I would stay somewhere else.

Trip type: Traveled on business
HamptonDT, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I am sorry that you weren't happy about the cancellation policy. We do our best to notify you at the time of booking about the cancellation policy. All Hilton properties have at least a 48 hour cancellation policy on standard bookings as that is Hilton's policy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came up with friends to eat at #fogos and go to howl at the moon! Stayed here as we always do when we visit and the hotel was just as impressively clean and accommodating! Angie (Angela) I believe who checked us out Sunday was great! Super friendly and corrected a billing error for valet quick and efficiently! Always pleased and will always select this hotel when staying!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We appreciate you! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2019

This hotel was perfect for our purpose of attending a concert a Banker's Fieldhouse!
The location was central and the room was spacious with a great view of the downtown. We were within walking distance of most everything we did for our time there. The valet service was fast and efficient for drop off and pick up. The breakfast was awesome - great selections! Special thanks to Kay in the dining area for making us feel right at home=) Thanks for a great stay. We will be back Hampton Inn!

Date of stay: August 2019
HamptonDT, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your response. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.