Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre
Ranked #19 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Business meeting first time in indy, I was told this was the best hotel to stay in town. The hotel is a work in progress of renovation. I am sure that as they will finish it will be a better hotel, at the moment I stayed there if was a bit of dust and noise. Location is very good. Indianapolis downtown is not very large, and the hotel is very well positioned. Staff friendly and accomodating. Valet parking is certainly a plus. For indianapolis visitors in general, watch out for VERY low speed limits between the airport and downtown. Theke it easy, there's lots of police.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 3Cuori1Capanna
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

We appreciate your patience as we complete a full renovation on our first floor lobby and second floor breakfast area. This project will be completed very soon and bring a much more modern feeling to our historical building. I’m pleased to hear you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating as that is always our primary goal. I hope you had a successful business meeting and were able to enjoy all that Indianapolis has to offer. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I spent the night at this hotel to see a Paul McCartney Concert at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The fieldhouse is located right around the corner from the Hampton. The Hampton has valet parking only which cost less than paying for a prime parking space to go to an event at the fieldhouse. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! The hotel is clean, up-to-date, and I had excellent service.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank jtoothman

I hope you had a great time at the concert! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad to hear you found our parking to be a great value and enjoyed our staff and accommodations. We hope to see you again soon the next time you are in Indianapolis.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I had a meeting here and the staff was good. Clients seemed happy with it and is close to everything downtown. We had a area to meet and the food was good also. I didn't stay the night but clients said accomidations were ok.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Stanley A
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you for selecting Hampton Inn Downtown for your meeting. We hope it was a successful one and are pleased to hear your clients were happy with our location and food. We are very near completion of our lobby renovation which will make your next meeting with us even more enjoyable. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I have stayed here every time we have gone to Indianapolis. The staff is very curtious and helpful. The rooms are clean, and the beds comfortable.It is close to many attractions, and the valet parking is so handy. I would recommend The Hampton Inn to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michelle A

Thank you! I am excited to hear our staff has always been courteous and helpful and that you have been able to enjoy the downtown Indianapolis attractions. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The hotel was one that was in the convention package. Since I am a Hilton Honors member, I elected to stay there. I had an interruption in travel due to flight cancellation. Upon calling the hotel the promptly and courteously addressed this problem and didn't charge for that night. I appreciate this. The rooms were unexceptional, clean and good cooling system. My room was on the street and was quiet. Hallway noise was minimal.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Jersbikr

Thank you for providing feedback on your stay with us. We appreciate your Hilton loyalty and hope you enjoyed your time in at the convention in Indianapolis. I’m sorry to hear you experienced a flight cancellation but I’m glad our staff was able to assist. Safe travels!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The location is what stood out during this stay. I was in walking distance to anything I needed downtown during my trip. Overall, the stay was good. The bed was comfortable and everyone was really friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Asher P
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I hope you enjoyed your time in Indianapolis and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The staff was outstanding. They took care of every concern. BUT...the building is old, was undergoing repairs, had no bar/lounge or other gathering place for guests. I wasn't all that convenient to the convention center. Elevator doors closed way to rapidly. Valet only parking was very costly but the service was quick and polite.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Paul L
Suezhn, Management Company at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Paul L,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding the outstanding service you received at the Hampton Inn Downtown, Indianapolis. Should your travels bring you back to Indy, please stay again so that you can see first-hand the finished results of our renovation transformation. Scheduled for completion in mid-August, our upgrades include a modern make over in the lobby, and 2nd Floor dining area, both of which should provide the perfect place to gather with your colleagues to talk business or just unwind in front of one of our many HDTV flat screens. You might also enjoy visiting the bar next door at Lorenzo’s fine dining restaurant; it’s actually connected to our hotel, making it super convenient. Thanks again for your feedback. We sincerely appreciate your business!