Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre
Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
  • Breakfast included
Columbia Club(Indianapolis)
1,106 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe hard rock cafevalet parkingfront deskconvention centerwithin walking distancebankers life fieldhousefield housean older buildingroom was cleanstreet noisebreakfast stafftwo blocksvalet servicefree breakfastthe breakfast areaindianapolis downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Perfect location for where my training was being held. Close to the mall and restaurants. Under construction right now but this was not an eye sore nor was there any noise. The night clerks are GREAT as well as the Valets.

1  Thank Carmen S
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thanks for reviewing our hotel. I hope you had a successful training class and enjoyed our local restaurants and shopping options. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Indianapolis when you can experience our completed renovation.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Our stay at the Hampton Inn was very enjoyable. Reception at front were very pleasant and helpful. In particular Kyle was most helpful in confirming a problem I had with a shuttle company. It takes a lot of stress off travelling when you can approach reception and nothing is too much trouble in whatever your needs are. Guest laundry available. Free tea/coffee available 24 hours per day. Very helpful with advising Restaurants locally.

Room Tip: We were on 4th floor. Convenient to all facilities.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Simon G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

I am excited to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with Kyle and our entire team. It is always our goal to exceed guest expectations and make them feel comfortable when traveling. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Indianapolis.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

my stay was perfectly fine and is the perfect location for the centre of the city. howewer the use of plastic cutlery in the breakfast lounge and limited choice was my biggest problem with my stay. we stayed for 10 days and there always seemed to be a problem with at least 1 of the elevators.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. Please contact me so we can further discuss your experience. I can be reach via email at simon.ghaim@hilton.com or phone at 1-317-261-1200. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

As with most places in Indianapolis, the staff were friendly and welcoming. Although I am not disabled, I stayed in a room designed for disabled people. I was quite uncomfortable in this room. It seemed large, but the layout did not flow properly. The shower curtain in the shower room didn't provide enough space to bathe, especially with a shower head that was limited in the possible angles of adjustment.
I was on the second floor, and the street/ traffic noise was loud and frequent. The breakfast was quite good, and I appreciated that I could also pick up a brown bag packed with water, fruit, a muffin, and other snacks. But I doubt I would choose to stay here given my impression of the rooms.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our ‘on the run’ breakfast bags and hot complimentary breakfast. I apologize that the room you stayed in did not meet your expectations. Please contact me so I can further discuss this with you, I can be reached via email at simon.ghaim@hilton.com or via phone at 1-317-261-1200. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

This hotel is right in the middle of it all just off of the circle in downtown Indianapolis. The rooms were spacious, the bed was very comfortable and the service was fantastic. I went this time on business but I will definitely take my family back for a weekend in the city!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience at our hotel. I am happy to hear our hotel was a good fit for your business trip and we hope to see you and your family again soon. There are so many exciting things to do in Indianapolis, especially during the summer! Happy travels!