“Lassandra fixed the best breakfast I've had in a long time.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North
Ranked #40 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
“Lassandra fixed the best breakfast I've had in a long time.”
Reviewed December 21, 2010

Hotel room floor was stained. Bar attendant left early and had no backup for about an hour.

• Stayed December 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
Midland, Michigan
Reviewed December 17, 2010

Lassandra Campbell made an omelet for me and it was by far the best omelet I've ever had. I look forward to another breakfast while staying at Embassy Suites!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed December 15, 2010

I moved to the this location after being placed in a horrible hotel. I knew from other Embassy Suites that I could expect a nice room and good service. The room was very nice and clean and the staff was wonderful. In particular, Lassandra ( I think that was her name) made a wonderful breakfast to order each morning. She was delightful and the breakfast was wonderful. I do wish there was an additional meat item of choice (turkey products are a bit healthier and other Embassy Suites are beginning to offer it).

The elevators were a bit scary as they are older but overall nice place to stay. I have recommended that my company use this hotel and plan to stay there upon my next visit to Indy.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
The Middle
Reviewed December 12, 2010

The hotel was welcoming, the room rate was good, the rooms were clean and modern for the most part but the pool was dissapointing for the kids. Let the front desk aware of it and the next day the water felt about 2 to 3 degrees warmer ...( a maybe 77 degrees...brrr) . Probably would stay again without the kids if it was the only available hotel in the area.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Ashley L, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North, responded to this review, November 19, 2016
We are truly apologetic that you did not enjoy your time with us here at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North. We would like to thank you for taking the time to express your feelings during your time here with us. I would like to inform you that since your time here at the hotel we have renovated all of our guests suites and will start a full atrium renovation in Dec 2016. I hope that you will give our hotel another chance in the future and hopefully you will consider staying with us again. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance on your next travels to Indianapolis.
Reviewed December 3, 2010

I stay at this hotel frequently for business travel and just wanted to let you all know that Lassandia Campbell (complimentary breakfast chef) is AWESOME. She is always cheerful on top of also being a wonderful cook. She makes being away from home a little easier :-)

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed November 23, 2010

It's been years since staying at an Embassy Suites, perhaps too long! Each morning was a joy when greated by Lassandra Campbell who quickly cooked eggs "to order" & oh those pancakes! Good thing the fitness room is well equipped (though could use another bike). It was also easy to unwind after a day of meetings with the open bar!

Update the old TVs and you've earned an "excellent" rating...

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Our organization held our annual 3 day conference at Embassy Suites. The level of service was amazing! I was the conference organizer and not only myself but our entire staff was treated very well. The conference wouldn't have went so smoothly if we didn't have all day access to one of their staff members. The hotel had dedicated staff members on site throughout the entire conference ready to assist us in any way possible. Our attendees raved about the hotel's elegence. Granted, this hotel isn't downtown but you just couldn't compete with their staff. I honestly don't feel we would have received the same level of service downtown. There isn't anything I can say that is negative. Also, you can't beat free, made to order/buffet, breakfast, free parking, clean and comfortable rooms, and again, excellent service. I highly recommend anyone who is looking at holding a conference in Indianapolis to check out Embassy Suites North.

Lastly, to give you an idea of our conference. It was held over three days, 4 workshops/presentations every hour, 13+ exhibitor tables, and 2 evening social events.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business