“The breakfast and manager's reception is...”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North
Ranked #38 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
“The breakfast and manager's reception is...”
Reviewed September 16, 2010

The breakfast and manager's reception is wonderful! Lassandra Cambell makes an awesome breakfast to your particular taste. And, she is super nice no matter how early in the morning it might be which is a great way to start your day!

• Stayed September 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
Hudson, Ohio
Reviewed September 12, 2010

I was double charged for internet service. I brought the mistake to the person at the front desk and wasn't even offered an apology. The breakfast buffet only included fruit and yogurt, not the usual self serve scrambled eggs, home fries and bacon. We had to wait close to 20 minutes for our breakfast omelets. The cook, Lassandra Campbell, was OUTSTANDING! She was efficient, pleasant, and managed at least 6 orders at once. SHE exemplified what Embassy Suites should be all about.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Ashley L, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North, responded to this review, November 19, 2016
We are truly apologetic that you did not enjoy your time with us here at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North. We would like to thank you for taking the time to express your feelings during your time here with us. I would like to inform you that since your time here at the hotel we have renovated all of our guests suites and will start a full atrium renovation in Dec 2016. I hope that you will give our hotel another chance in the future and hopefully you will consider staying with us again. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance on your next travels to Indianapolis.
Muncie, Indiana
Reviewed September 10, 2010

I had to stay there for 6 to 7 days at a time for multiple trips. It was a great experience. The rooms are big and the beds are comfortable. I would say if I had to recommend one thing it would have to be new TV's in the rooms. That is just a minor thing. The breakfast was outstanding. Lasiandra the breakfast cook during the week is a great cook and wonderful person to start the day talking to.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed September 6, 2010

We stayed at the Embassy Suites North Labor Day Weekend 2010 and had an excellent trip. The hotel was great and the staff was very helpful. The made to order breakfast was out of this world. I would like to compliment Lassandra Campbell for the breakfast she prepared for my family. She was not only an excellent cook but also a pleasure to talk to. As a Hilton Diamond Club member I have stayed in many Hilton properties around the country and I would like to say that this Embassy Suites was one of the best. Please consider it on your next trip to Indianapolis.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
East Stroudsburg, PA
Reviewed August 23, 2010

When i head to Indy on business, my colleagues and I make it a point to reserve at the Embassy Suites on Vincennes Rd. From the warm greeting at check-in and friendly helpful attitude of the wonderful staff, this is the most hospitable hotel of my 20+ years of business travel. Most representative of this warmth is my breakfast cook, Lassandra Campbell, who can amazingly cook up a storm in a flash for an army and treat everyone she encounters with kindness and warmth. Hats off to Lassandra - she is a shining example of hospitality at a hotel which exemplifies hospitality at its best.

Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed August 17, 2010

We just stayed there about a week ago. The beds had a terrible infestation of bedbugs!! So gross!!

• Stayed August 2010
1 Thank dc4168
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed August 16, 2010

We made a last minute weekend trip to Indianapolis and found a lot of the hotels were full. I picked the Embassy Suites based on past stays in other places. Suites are nice with teenagers (2 TVs and free breakfast make life so much easier). Check-in was fast even though it was very crowded. Our room was very nice and clean - perfect. The pool / hot tub areas were crowded but the staff kept it very clean and there was plenty of fresh towels (which is usually a problem at hotels when it's crowded). In the morning the breakfast area was crowded but they had a wonderful large staff to keep up with everything from cleaning the tables to making the food (it was impressive and everyone was smiling - that's rare these days). I can't say anything negative and I definetely recommend it. Plus: I'm a Priceline gal - I use it all the time - I couldn't use it this weekend since all the hotels were full. I paid full price and I don't regret it. WOW - that's something.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family