We stayed overnight for my son's birthday. The rooms are clean and spacious and accommodated the 6 of us comfortably. The kids loved the pool and we enjoyed the hot tub and sauna. Beds comfortable and staff helpful, professional, and efficient. Manager's reception ends at 7:30, so if you go out to dinner, you may miss it. Also, breakfast ends at 9:00 am, so get up early or you'll miss that too. Worth the cost if you make breakfast and the reception!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis North hotel is conveniently located near the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Museum of Art and Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This Indianapolis hotel is just minutes from exclusive shopping and dining and well situated to all Indianapolis attractions. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager’s reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis North Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites