I stayed at this Embassy Suites twice in the past month for one night each time as I was in Indianapolis for a personal matter and too tired to drive home. The first stay wasn't so bad. I requested extra towels and they were delivered to my room upon arrival, which was nice, because I have stayed in a few Hilton brand hotels and have not received my special requests. The breakfast was pretty good for a buffet style complementary breakfast. The eggs were cooked well and the food was hot/fresh. Before my second night, which was this past weekend, I used e-check in to secure my reservation. I had been given a room on the 8th floor, which is what I'd hoped. I finally arrived at the hotel around 5 pm after a long day of running around Indianapolis and was given a room on the 5th floor, no big deal, I understand that the room isn't guaranteed. However, when I walked into the room and into the bedroom area to put my suitcase on the bed I saw something dark on the bedding. I walked closer and I'm not certain, but I believe that someone had used the bedding as a tissue and wiped his/her nose on it. It was a large spot and it made me sick. I grabbed a washcloth with warm water and cleaned the bedding, went back to the sink at the bedroom vanity area and noticed hairs along the top of the sink basin. My family wanted some food, so I went across the street to get some barbeque carry out. I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member and I don't typically complain about anything. I am used to finding a stray hair or two in a hotel bathroom or a carpet stain that makes me a little queasy, but this was the first time I'd found anything so revolting. I stopped by the front desk to explain and was offered dinner or something to make up for it, which was nice. I explained that I was going across the street to a place my family had requested and that was ok. She told me to think about it and to let her know what they could do, a movie, something. I agreed and went to get our food. As I sat waiting for the carry out, I really thought about this. After seeing the bedding, I sure didn't want to eat dinner there, I didn't want a movie, I just wanted a clean room. They must have been sold out, because I wasn't offered a clean room. I was offered clean bedding. This really made me question how clean the room was and I had a hard time resting that night, in fact, I didn't rest. I did take them up on the movie offer and it actually appeared on my bill and I had to ask to have it removed. Anyway, I took the movie because I felt that I should go ahead and get something, but what I really wanted was to rest assured in a clean room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis North hotel is conveniently located near the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Museum of Art and Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This Indianapolis hotel is just minutes from exclusive shopping and dining and well situated to all Indianapolis attractions. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager’s reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis North Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites