“so nice”

Candlewood Suites Indianapolis
Ranked #72 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed November 5, 2012

this hotel/ appartment complex was so nice and clean the staff was friendly and vary helpful. its about 10 minutes away from the city its self but it worth the travle each room has kichens and the supplys you would need in a kichen all and all a wonderful place

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank lowry98
David B, Operations Manager at Candlewood Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you for making Candlewood Suites your home away from home while you were in Indianapolis. We are very happy that you enjoyed the ammenities that our suites provided. Our team works to make your stay feel just like home while you are with us.

We look forward to your staying with us on your next trip to Indianapolis.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have stayed at this location several times. I must say this property is very well-kept and is clean. Also, the staff is friendly and hospitable. I have never had an issue at this location. I found that I got the best value for my money with this hotel versus all the other ones that I know of in Indy. Great location and close to restaurants. Keep up the wonderful work!!

Room Tip: Just ask at checkin and they always try and accommodate!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us while you are visiting Indianapolis. Our team will be happy to hear that you enjoy the service they provide. Our team works hard to accomodate any and all requests to the best of our abilities. We look forward to your next stay with us when you are in town.

Again, We thank you for choosing us for your accomodations in Indianapolis.

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Have stayed here several times always on emergency situations, staff and facilities have never let me down. My most recent visit was planned so I had a reservation , checked in in less than a minute. Would and have recommended this locale to friends.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for choosing our hotel while you were in Indianapolis. Our team will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the efficiency of your check in.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to your staying with us in the future.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stayed the night on our way up to Toledo. The staff was extremely nice and we received our upgrade for being reward members. They have an honor system pantry for guests and you may check out movies at the front desk. In your microwave you will find complementary popcorn. The cable selection is very good with over 60 channels I think. The room was very clean. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing our hotel. Our team strives to provide our guests with the best service available. We love hearing that you love our many amenities and enjoyed your stay. I will share your feedback with the team and let them know what you thought about our hotel.

Thank you again for your patronage and we can't wait for you to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Returned to this location as we had visited before. However, our first "breath of fresh Indianapolis" air was "clouded" by the smokers standing by the front entrance to this hotel. The cigarette/ashtray was loaded with at least thirty butts and the air not only outside, but inside the lobby was disgusting. I can't be the only asthmatic in this world and since the hotel is "non-smoking" wouldn't you think that management would identify a "non-smoking" area for visitors who want to create a toxic environment for their lungs???!!! No. I did approach the manager who said that they were in the process of "building" a non-smoking environment? Really, aren't my rights more important? Don't I have the right to clean, fresh air???

Room was spotless and sporting new paint. For the first time though, our beds were so soft we went home with backaches. As you can tell, not happy campers. When the smoking issue is eliminated, we might go back, just not to room 204.

Front desk staff is great. Have "scent" sensitivities and staff made sure I wasn't near the laundry. I did appreciate that!

Room Tip: First floor rooms were noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Dear Skate62,

Thank you for choosing us again and for bringing your experience to our attention. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased that you liked our room and you found our front desk staff commendable. It encourages our team members to work even harder and consistently delight our guests. Please accept my deep apologies for the smoking issue that had greatly affected your stay with us. It is definitely our right to have a clean and fresh environment and for that note we will surely look into this and make necessary actions to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Thank you, again, for your patronage and for sharing your thoughts. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed here for my wife's birthday and it was great! The room rate of ($79.00) plus tax, was very fair for a room with a nice kitchen that included most anything that you would need.
The queen bed was comfy, the flat screen TV looked to be a 37 inch model or so, and the bathroom was very clean! There were no problems with any of the staff who all seemed very friendly and eager to help. This location is great for shopping and there are eateries of every type nearby. We have stayed here several times before, and would no doubt stay here again.
I am giving this one 2 thumbs up all the way around!

As always, be safe in your travels...and enjoy!!!
J.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms (even the standard ones with kitchen) are fine. The rates seem to be a pretty good...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Towels and linens definitely upgraded since our last visit two years ago. Staff very friendly and very accomodating. Free wi-fi in the rooms, business center computers were slow, but our wi-fi was great. Clean kitchen, refrig, and bathroom. Would definitely stay again. AND, I forgot my FAVORITE pair of slacks, and they are on the way to me.

Room Tip: Great value
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family