“Amazing amazing food”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Even though it is a little expensive and always crowded the food more than makes up for it! Go in nice weather and sit outside.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

WOW! What a find! Thanks trip advisor for this little gem. Wonderful food, easy to find, great decor! If you are even 20 miles away you should make the effort and head over. We had the truffle frites and the curried chicken sandwich. Amazing!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant in Indy. It has delicious food that is beautifully presented. While you place your order at the counter from a huge menu board, the Taste staff is totally helpful and attentive. Their fruit salad is a delight to the eyes as well as taste. They also serve beautifilly prepared desserts and salad that are displayed in their attractive cases. They are open daily for breakfast and lunch as well as some evenings.,

Reviewed May 3, 2012

The food at this interesting, independent spot is very good. They also have a menu that seems to grow everytime I visit. I always hesitate going though as the service can be slow. My last visit was around noon on a Thursday. The wait was about 10-15 minutes in line to order then another 15 - 20 to get the food. If you have the time and budget it is well worth a visit!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Last time I was here I found a hair on my fruit salad. Which is not a big deal in a restaurant business - sometimes happens. However, the issue was when I returned. They offered me a new salad. Well, they brought the same plate! I was expecting a fresh salad. I wrote an email to the management never heard from them.... The atmosphere of this place is fun. Love the music.