“Birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: S. Pennsylvania St.
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We always love going to Fogo and this time was no exception. Came here to celebrate a birthday in January. Staff was spot on and food was fresh and delicious as it has been every time we have dined here. This was probably our sixth time dining here and we will continue to come back. Prices have increased a bit from a year ago but it is still a great value to come for dinner during the Devour Downtown promotion.

1  Thank HospitalityKid

Reviewed January 12, 2014

1st time eating here. We made reservations ahead of time which from how busy it was is probably a must. We were checked right in and within a minute or so were seated. Our waiter was great in explaining the entire process to us as we told him we had never eaten here. The salad bar wasn't what I came for but there were plenty of options to choose from both hot and cold items. I did eat a little salad and was pretty good. I came for the meat as I love to cook at home I am fairly particular. As soon as we flipped the card to green it was a whirlwind of meats coming our way. I tried them all by the end of the night and probably my favorite was the bacon wrapped filet mignon. All of the meat was very tender and prepared just as you request. Wait staff would cater to your doneness and by the end of the night they didn't even ask they already knew how I wanted the meat. Overall it was a great experience for the wife and I and we would return on our next trip. If there was any complaint and to no fault of theirs it was busy but it seemed very noisy or more noisy than I was expecting, that has nothing to do with the food though. Still a great evening out.

1  Thank lanad3200
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great Place and continues to be a favorite with my sons! I have a College Freshman home from a season of football and a High schoool sophmore also playing football. These young growing men really enjoy bring thier best friends along with them for Lunch. What I enjoy most is the challenge to see who can eat the most bsed upon number of serving provided. Nothing like the protein at his place. Fogo De Chao a Family Favorite and especially around special events. Love the prices for Lunch!!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was a really enjoyable experience. We started with a traditional Brazilian drink that was kind of a mix between a mojito and a margarita. It was so yummy! We then went to the salad bar which had a nice variety of dishes, you have to be careful not to fill up here because it would be easy to do. The staff then brings you several types of meat on skewers, chicken, steak, pork... I think the ribs were my favorite but it all was delicious. The staff had amazing timing, they were always there when you were ready for something else. For dessert I had a blend of vanilla ice cream and papaya with a berry liqueur. It was so good and supposedly helps with digestion. Everything was wonderful, I would definitely go again.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Amazing experience. Extremeley recommended for steak lovers. The steaks arrive at the point requested. Staff very kind. The wine cellar is excepiconal with great value for money.
I should point out that the values ​​in Indy are at least half those charged in São Paulo - Brazil. A pity!!!