“Lots of good food and great service”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,363 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: S. Pennsylvania St.
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
Brownsburg, Indiana
“Lots of good food and great service”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband had been wanting to try this restaurant for months. We went during their devour downtown offer and had a great date night! I am fairly picky with meat and I found quite a few to try that I really liked and my husband loved everything they served. The service was wonderful my water glass was never less than half full. We will definitely be back and I will recommend this to family and friends is a very different and fun atmosphere than a typical restaurant.

• Visited September 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“First Rate in every respect, but pricey.”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Loved the food, the atmosphere, the people and the ambiance. A truly unique dining experience from the excellent salad bar to the roving servers with meat and side offerings. The carving of the selected meats at your table added a fun atmosphere to the elegant surroundings. Truly, one of the best that Indy has to offer. Expect to spend $65 to $75 per person for the full experience, but you won't feel like you overpaid as this is a PREMIER dining event. One of a kind in a city with too many formula restaurants. Fogo De Chao is right up there with Sullivan's.

• Visited June 2013
Bloomington, Indiana
“Fantastic way of service”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My first time to a Fogo De Chao! Very unusual and unique! Food was excellent! Pricey, but worth the wonderful food and great service! My family of 5 thoroughly enjoyed the experience! We will be back!!!!!! :-) Valet Parking was convenient!

• Visited October 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Restaurant for Meat Eaters”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

When you are celebrating for an occasion a superb dining experience is just what matters. The meat is endless , which I should say awesome for meat lovers but not for me.

• Visited October 2012
“Always good food”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went to Fogo De Chao to celebrate our anniversary. The service at the bar was great, and our bartender ended up being our wine steward. She suggested a wonderful wine that everyone at the table enjoyed. The food was very good. The salad bar didn't seem to have a lot of variety, but I suppose most people aren't there for the salad. Per usual, there was a wonderful selection of different meat. The lamb chips were phenomenal and I also really enjoyed the parmesan crusted pork tenderloin. When we went from "red" to "green" the staff was a little slow to realize we were ready for the next round. Also, if everyone at the table wasn't on "green" they tended to ignore those who wanted more. Nonetheless, we ate until we were stuffed and had a nice time. I am sure we will go back again.

• Visited September 2013