“LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this restaurant!”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,411 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: S. Pennsylvania St.
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. They food, service, and atmosphere are excellent. I recommend this restaurant to everyone. We have been twice and each time was exceptional. This last time was for our anniversary. The staff and management made it an unforgettable occasion. The price is high, but well worth every penny. It is an ALL YOU CAN EAT STEAKHOUSE. For what you get, I say the price is low. Thank you Fogo de Chao for giving us yet another wonderful memory. We cannot wait to come back!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Brazilian Steakhouses are a favorite with our teen age son. Visited this one during the super bowl week - Very good service - Friendly staff - Clean and nice variety. We took along a vegetarian without realizing until too late - not a good value for vegetarians - probably should have inquired about alternative options - they may have them

Reviewed November 17, 2012

The restaurant had a nice ambiance and we received great service. If I had to make any suggestions, it would be to expand on the salad bar. I can only eat so many different types of meat without balancing it out with some vegetables. I didn't eat meat for 4 days after leaving!! They certainly give you your money's worth of meat!! Other than that, I would definitely recommend this restaurant but I'm not sure that I would return.

1  Thank tgraysgirl
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We've eaten at Brazillian steakhouses before, and Fogo De Chao is one of the best. The salad bar was well stocked with many choices. I had to lay off the smoked salmon so I could enjoy the meat selections. As with other Brazillian steakhouses, the waiters bring the meat right to the table and cut it off for you right there. This is NOT a heath food store. This is a meat bonanza at its finest! The only meat I didn't care for was the sausage. That's more of a personal taste thing. Other folks seems to love it. The filet was great, and the ribeye melts in the mouth. The different cuts of sirloin were wonderful. The ribs were alright. The lamb selections were also very good. You're not getting out cheap, but it's more than worth it. The next time we're in Indy, we'll visit again. Also, we're looking forward to visiting other Fogo De Chao locations in other cities.

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Lots of choices, all are fresh, cooked well. Service is top notch, quick and friendly. Salad bar is huge and awesome but don't fill up on it because you are there for the meat!