“Order to your own peril.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Deep Sea
“Order to your own peril.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2011

We tried Mickey & Bill's last night based on the reviews on line, and I must say I just don't understand what these people are finding to like about this place. I've had better pizza from the frozen case at the supermarket. The crust not only had the texture of cardboard, it also tasted like cardboard, and I suspect the "sauce" is just thinned down tomato paste. I cannot comment on the wings, but the salad and pizza are terrible...I can't even give this place a mediocre, as it's just plain bad.

• Visited October 2010

Chicago IL
“amazing pizza and wings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2010

I have NO IDEA what that other guy is talking about, this place has the best pizza in Indy guaranteed. the surrounding neighborhood is pretty bad but if your looking for an amazing independent pizza place this is it. the pizza was about 14 bucks, which I dont think is high priced at all, on par with places like donato's or pizza hut i would say, but its also much better then any chain restaurant which indy is far too saturated with.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Over-priced, not fantastic pizza.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2008

Over-priced, not fantastic pizza.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook