TripAdvisor

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Description: Traditional Texas Style Bar-B-Q conveniently located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. Seating for up to 100ppl. Small side room can be reserved for up to 20ppl. Quick Service for lunch Mon-Fri 11am-3pm. Full Service 3pm-close and all weekend lunch and dinner. Outdoor seating available. TV's to watch your favorite sporting event. All meats are smoked on-site as you can smell when you walk into the restaurant.
Reviewed August 9, 2019

We had excellant variety in lunch specials. The BBQ meatloaf was especially good. They have an abundance of choices of meats and sides. Our group tried several of them and each was very satisfied with their choice. Staff was very kind and helpful. The food was ready very quickly and the quality was also very good.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (153)

Reviewed July 6, 2019

We were in Indianapolis for a wedding, and we decided we wanted some bar-b-que so we decided to try Dick's, we were absolutely amazed with the food, place wasnt very busy for a saturday night, and the service was great. Hope to one day go back

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2019

I ordered from here for dinner. The staff were very nice and inviting when I arrived for my order. The barbecue chicken wings and rib tips were good. A little pricey though for the amount of food. However, definitely tastes great. I got a 2 meat plate for 14.99 plus a large drink was 19 dollars. U would go back though.

Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

Our waiter Kim was a big help in making my decision of what to eat, and her recommendation far exceeded my expectation.

Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

Smokey wings with good flavor too them. Had the food delivered (grubhub)...I had a two meat plate with ribs and brisket. I typically eat brisket and only taste the ribs...but their brisket was just ok, but the ribs were meaty, well seasoned and tender. To me cue should be flavorful enough without sauce, the brisket needed sauce..the ribs were great without sauce. I enjoyed the wings most

1  Thank BigBearRising