“Average”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Description: Traditional Texas Style Bar-B-Q conveniently located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. Seating for up to 100ppl. Small side room can be reserved for up to 20ppl. Quick Service for lunch Mon-Fri 11am-3pm. Full Service 3pm-close and all weekend lunch and dinner. Outdoor seating available. TV's to watch your favorite sporting event. All meats are smoked on-site as you can smell when you walk into the restaurant.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Got sliced brisket and rib tips. While flavorful, both were dry. The hoss potato on the other hand was delicious

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was there last night (1-14-19) Food was SUPER, Service was great I NEVER complain on these guys!! I suggest trying it!! Their ribs are always FINE!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 10, 2018

As native Texans we looked forward to trying out this restaurant, and we enjoyed our meal. We both ate sliced beef brisket, a Texas favorite, and I added some pulled pork. Traditional sides of cole slaw, baked beans, potato salad, and green beans were available. I didn't see any french fries on the menu. One mild and one spicy sauce was at each table, so that customers could add their preferred amounts. Everything tasted good. There were lots of Texas license plates and posters on the wall, but also an Indianapolis Colts banner for good measure. This restaurant is right next to the circle monument downtown.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

I was disappointed this time. I had a taste for bbq wings. I stopped because it’s one of my fav wing and rib tip places. The wings were not good at all. They were tough like rubber with no flavor. I was so disappointed. If I had just gotten wings, the rating would have been a 1. But the other food was good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Wow. Seriously. WOW. Smoked baked potato loaded with bacon, brisket, sour cream, cheese... yes please. This was excellent. Quickly delivered to our hotel, and the drink was still cold. Texas toast was good, could use a little more butter. But YUM

Date of visit: October 2018