“Amazing!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Description: Traditional Texas Style Bar-B-Q conveniently located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. Seating for up to 100ppl. Small side room can be reserved for up to 20ppl. Quick Service for lunch Mon-Fri 11am-3pm. Full Service 3pm-close and all weekend lunch and dinner. Outdoor seating available. TV's to watch your favorite sporting event. All meats are smoked on-site as you can smell when you walk into the restaurant.
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

WOW! Glad we stumbled on to this! The BBQ ribs were awesome, the green beans were so delicious, cole slaw, potatoes salad, atmosphere was all so good! Stop in and enjoy!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Had lunch during a 4 day mini vacation. Very close to our hotel. Food good. Nice atmosphere. Would eat here again and recommend to others.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Friendly people. Great service. I had the Black N' Bleu salad. I was a good portion, and the brisket was lean, tender and flavorful. Prices were reasonable, also. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on Saturday at 3:00pm and there was only one other customer in the restaurant. Should have been my clue to leave but I stayed anyway.
Server brought drinks to us and after that waited for 15 minutes to place the order. After the food arrived I never saw server again until check was brought out. 20 minutes after I had finished the pulled pork sandwich. The sandwich was average bbq but rather on the small side.
Bottom line. Way to many choices in downtown Indy to waste your money and time on this place

Date of visit: August 2018
Jason K, Owner at Dick's Bodacious Bar-B-Q, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Hello, thank you for this feedback. We are sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with us and hope you can understand this is not a true representation of our business. We hope you will give us another shot in the future!

Reviewed August 11, 2018

I am a big fan of Dick's Bodacious BBQ. The BBQ is always consistently good. I love the rib tips and the wings. The corn muffins are very good and so is the cole slaw. The BBQ sauce is super good too. I would probably frequent more, but it is very hard to find parking - almost impossible on the street. I usually go for lunch and don't want to spend the time or money to park in a garage. So unfortunately when I drive over for lunch if I don't find parking on the street, I will go someplace else where it's more convenient to park.

Date of visit: July 2018