Open today: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A fantastic experience.

Please Note: This museum now is called Newfields. We went to the museum on the third day of the... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2021
dennismQ5755SP
Zionsville, Indiana
Nice museum and gardens

Spent several pleasant hours touring the galleries and gardens and didn't even see half of what's... read more

Reviewed July 21, 2021
E8702QDtoms
Ypsilanti, Michigan

Recommended experiences in and around Indianapolis
from $74.11
More Info
1,452 results
All reviews nature park van gogh on display acres exhibits galleries admission bloom stroll indiana
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019

I have been there several times. It has a bit of everything. They have a good collection of the standard art museum paintings but then they have some interesting modern art and decorative art.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Henry D
Reviewed June 6, 2019

A great place to spend a little time. My husband and I plan to go back to see more when passing through Indiana again in September. Diversity of artists displays.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019

The gardens and Lilly house as well as the beergarden and greenhouse are must sees in the summer months. A lovely walk on a shaded path and still return to the museum to enjoy the cool air and a bowl of fresh noodles in the new pop up noodle shop that is there as a temporary exhibit. There is a tram that for a small fee will take you to each of the outdoor places and give you some history at the same time.

1  Thank emeraldprincess71
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

I really enjoy going here.
Visit in a Thursday, and it's free admission. I was quite impressed with the diversity of artist. I wad pleasantly surprised. Tbe staff snd volunteers, vend iver ba jwards to help you in snywzy possible. Lively facility and grounds.
Closed in Mondays

1  Thank 12,111,954
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

I wish I had more time here! I would recommend you make this a 2 day visit so you can explore all the inside and outside! We loved the areas we did explore and I want to come back!! We had a GREAT time in the kids activity center with arts and crafts and interactive fun. The art is truly exquisite and the grounds simply well done!! A LOT of love, attention and detail went into creating this wonderful place! It’s so far one of my favorite art museums in the USA!