“Family Fun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Children's Museum of Indianapolis

Children's Museum of Indianapolis
Ranked #1 of 163 things to do in Indianapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: The largest children's museum in the world urges children to dig in and touch everything as they explore the physical and natural sciences, history, world cultures and the arts through exciting interactive exhibits on five floors. There's also a theater with children's plays and live entertainment.
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

A great place for kids of all ages. And husbands who still want to act like a kid. I love bringing home a very very tierd toddler.

Visited August 2012

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“LOVE THE INDIANAPOLIS ZOO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

Wonderful zoo to visit!! ALWAYS A GREAT TIME! I have 4 boys from 18-4 years old and took all them to the Indianapolis zoo. I have such great memories to keep forver from my many visits.

Visited March 2012
Columbus, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Best Museum Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

The Children's Museum of Indianapolis is everchanging with new exhibits every season. We try to visit as much as possible. The experience is exciting and educating for our son.

Rock Hill, South Carolina
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great place for a day trip.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

This was a very nice place to visit. My son really liked the Lego and Hot Wheel exhibits along with the shows. I would say that the optimum age for this place is 6-10 years for most things.

1 Thank c12pilot
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“We had an ok time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was disappointed the playscape was closed when we were there. Our kids were a little cranky too. Hopefully we'll go back and experience more as I hear it's a great children's museum