“We loved it!”

Children's Museum of Indianapolis
Ranked #1 of 177 things to do in Indianapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: The largest children's museum in the world urges children to dig in and touch everything as they explore the physical and natural sciences, history, world cultures and the arts through exciting interactive exhibits on five floors. There's also a theater with children's plays and live entertainment.
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We had a great time in the museum. The best part about the museum was numerous fun activities for kids to engage, learn and have fun along the way!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,384)

Reviewed April 8, 2012

It is unusual for a museum or attraction to keep my ten year old boys' attention for an entire day. The Children's Museum did it. One son is completely into dinosaurs and we spent nearly two hours just in that section. He was even able to touch a real dinosaur bone and watch paleontologists work on recovered fossil bones. Worth every penny!

Reviewed April 7, 2012

We had a membership when my 20 yr old daughter was in elementary school and made great use of it! I learned something new all the time! haha! This is a place not to be missed. I do not have any young ones in my family right now, but I think I still need to make a trip. Very engaging, entertaining, and diverse.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I love this place because it was fun and educational and one of the funniest parts was when I and my siblings got to play in the sand and water in the up-stairs part of the museum.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Interactive activity and learning fun! Dinosaur fans will not want to miss the dinosphere which is a lifelike museum in itself. You can spend an entire day exploring the museum. Plenty of lunch options in the cafe.