“Another awesome stay”

Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive
Ranked #90 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this hotel every time I am in Indy and it's always been an awesome stay. I am usually here every month on business. The last 2 times I have been here they have upgraded my room, which is an awesome change from my normal room at other places. The staff is always very friendly and smiling. They even know me by name. A special shout out to Tiffany, the manager, who is always very accommodating and is always in a good mood. She even asked me about my 3 month old baby at home which is very sweet!

As always I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Aaron H
General M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Hi Aaron,
Thank you for the kind words you have said about our hotel.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay with us every month.
The staff is a great asset to the hotel and I’m glad they make your stay awesome.
We look forward to seeing you on your trip to Indy next month.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Made a two-night reservation a month in advance to attend a music event and do some sightseeing. Arrived at about 10 pm to check in and were told that the hotel had overbooked and they had no room for us. They sent us to another hotel instead. For our trouble, the manager left us a note saying we would be entitled to a free night stay in the future. Not very helpful, since we live out of state and have no plans to return to Indy in the foreseeable future. A free night at the other hotel THAT NIGHT would have been a more sincere apology.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank OnTheRoadAgain56

I would like to thank you for taking the time out to comment on your recent experience at Comfort Suites.
I would like to sincerely apologize for the experience you had in our hotel.
I would like to discuss what we can do to make this experience better, if you could please email me directly at csindianapolis@midwesthospitality.com and we can discuss how to make this situation better.
Providing a positive experience is a priority.
I sincerely hope we get the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

My stay here this past weekend was nothing but amazing. The beds are comfortable and the staff was wonderful. I have never seen so many smiling faces in one hotel. The manager seemed to be there and was more then willing to go out of her way to help. I was greeted by a very pleasant young lady (Connie) when I first walked in the door. Anytime I am in Indianapolis I will stay there again.

Room Tip: I liked the fourth floor facing the parking lot. it wasn't noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2013

There was no paper tissues in the room, the tap had a slight leak and the wi-fi was rather slow. However, the rooms were comfortable, clean and spacious and the cooked breakfast was very good.

With a little more attention to detail this good be a very good hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mal033
General M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.
I would like to apologize for the less then perfect stay you had with us. I have shared your online survey with the staff to make sure these problems get fixed.

I am glad your room was comfortable and that you had a chance to enjoy the breakfast.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Beds are very comfortable, and the breakfast is great. Very close to many places to eat. The front desk staff was helpful making check in VERY quickly. We had a room with 1 King bed, the room was very spacious.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank whitestang64

Thank you for taking the time to review the stay at the Comfort Suites.
I am glad that you found the beds comfortable and the breakfast enjoyable.
We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times over the past two years and found it to be exceptional. Very comfortable, very clean, great staff. However on my last stay I have problems with the internet to the point that it didn't work at all on the morning I checked out. I told the front desk about it and they said they had "reset it". It still didn't work so I couldn't read or answer emails that morning. When I checked out they said "we just got the internet working again" - to which I replied it was too late for me and I wouldn't be returning to their hotel since I need internet connection to get work done. They said "oh we are so sorry - we are getting new internet service this week". As I told them that did me no good on that stay! Instead of two people sitting at the front desk visiting they should have stayed with the problem instead of waiting for guest feedback as to whether it was working or not for two hours! Like I said - I won't go back - there are LOTS of hotels in that area that probably have consistently working internet!

Room Tip: Can't depend on the internet here!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review about your stay with us at the Comfort Suites.
I apologize about the experience you had with the internet. I understand that it is very frustrating when the internet doesn’t work. I have shared your review with the staff to make sure they know what to do in the future when the internet does go down.
Please contact me directly at csindianapolis@midwesthospitality.com so we can get this issue resolved.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed at this Comfort Suites 3 separate times over the summer and we got a terrific rate for a hotel of this caliber. The rooms were immaculate and the front desk people extremely friendly and helpful. Our only disappointment was with breakfast, but that is something that is lacking everywhere we stay and thus we usually end up eating out for breakfast. Nearby was a Cracker Barrel, a Waffle House and a Bob Evans so we had no problem in that regard. Our last stay, we even came out in the morning and the hotel had cleaned our windshield! We will definitely stay here when traveling through Indy.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank slick01

Thank you for taking the time out to share about your stay with us.
I am delighted to hear that the room was immaculate and that the front desk was helpful and friendly. Every staff member is a great asset to our hotel and it is wonderful to hear how helpful they were to our guests.
I apologize about breakfast being disappointing, I have shared this with our breakfast staff to make sure this issue is resolved.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future!