“Top Rated Comfort Suites”

Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive
Ranked #80 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Cincinnati
“Top Rated Comfort Suites”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stay at the Comfort Suites located at 4125 Killdeer Dr. In Indianapolis IN 46237 every month on business. I stay from 3 to 4 days at a time. I have been doing this for approximately a year. The hotel is very clean and the staff is so nice and always courteous. Housekeeping is very nice and courteous even when I have needed extra towels or coffee for the room or working nights without being disturbed. The room appearance is always neat and clean. After a year of experience here I can say that housekeeping has never dropped the ball on the cleaning of the rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone seeking a quiet and clean hotel reading this comment.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you so very much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate your positive comments regarding the hotel and staff. We are glad we continue to meet your expectations during your stays. We value your business and look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Lori Attmore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reidland, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times (40 plus nights in 2013). The rooms are always very clean and the staff is outstanding. Tiffany at the front desk is always friendly and a pleasure to speak with. I highly recommend this hotel, keep up the good work.

Room Tip: All rooms I have stayed in this hotel where excellent.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate your positive comments about the hotel and Tiffany. We strive to be friendly and clean and I am glad we continue to meet your needs when you stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stay at the Comfort Suites located at 4125 Killdeer Dr. In Indianapolis IN 46237 every month on business. I stay from 5 to 10 days at a time. I have been doing this over a year now. The hotel is very clean and the staff is so nice and always courteous. I’ve seen them help the guest get reservations at other locations and give them written directions to where the guest needs to go in town. I read the statement on the right from Lex B. I fine the remarks had to believe. Housekeeping is very nice and always willing to give me extra sheets and the rooms when I arrive are so neat and clean. After a year of experience here I can say that housekeeping has never dropped the ball on the cleaning of the rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel to all that reads this comment. Tony Poe 270-245-2707

Room Tip: I like staying near the elevator because the ice machine and laundry is near by.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Mr. Poe,

Thank you so very much for your positive comments regarding our hotel and our housekeeping services. We truly appreciate your loyalty and it's always nice to see you when you are a guest. You made my day the other morning by waving at me from the breakfast area as I came in to work. Thank you again for your kind words regarding the hotel and staff. We will see you again soon.

Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had a king bedroom that came with a pull-out couch. When we pulled it out, there was a blood stain on the mattress! Who wants to sleep on that?! Not me. When I called down to ask for a separate pull-out mattress, they couldn't offer anything. Nothing was done about the blood on the mattress! The king size bed was very hard. I woke up with back pains and soreness. Also, the TV is very limited in channels. At night, when I wanted closed captioning, there was no menu to selection this option. The closet door knob was broken and unable open. They offer a fridge in the room, but its the same as room temperature. The thing doesn't keep anything cold. For amenities, the pool is like a bathtub. You could probably fit five people in the pool and then feel claustrophobic. The office chair practically broke on me. When I went to sit down, a screw got loose and now it wobbles. Lastly, the "free" internet was the slowest thing I ever experienced. I'd rather pay for faster internet.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of the issues you experienced during your stay. I sincerely apologize that the staff did not correct the issue with your sofa sleeper. As you can see from our other reviews we take pride in our hotel and with keeping it clean and your experience was not the norm. Again, thank you for your comments as we will use them to better our hotel and make sure no other guest experiences the same.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We spent just one night, but five people fit great with the pull-out sofa. Breakfast was very good with plenty of tables. Staff was nice. Hotel was convenient to our plans. Lots of dining options in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you so very much for your complimentary comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are happy that the hotel was able to meet several of your needs as we strive for service excellence. Should you find yourself in the Indianapolis area in the future, we would be delighted if you choose to stay with us again!
Clark, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Spent three nights here while in town for volleyball. Room was very spacious and clean. Breakfast was more than adequate with a typical comfort suites variety. Location was perfect for convenience with several gas stations and restaraunts near by. Price was extremely reasonable. Only real complaint was how slow the wireless was. I tried to watch an NCAA game on my iPad but it just lagged too much. Overall I was perfectly satisfied.

• Stayed March 2013
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thank you very much for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope when your travels bring you to the area in the future you will chose to stay with us. We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.
Iowa
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed just one night with our family of four. Hotel was nice for a chain and the price was the best around with AAA discount. The hotel was easy access off the interstate. There are plenty of restaurants around; fast food and sit down chain. Busy hotel the night we stayed but it was quite in the room. Room was clean and we liked the extra space to stretch out. It has a typical chain hotel free breakfast in the morning. The eating space was too small based on the # of guests staying. Luckily we went down early and got a seat. When we checked out 40 minutes later the place was packed.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us. We hope that when you travel to the Indianapolis area in the future, we will be your hotel of choice.