Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive
Hampton.com
$100
$93
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$317
$154
$144
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$239
$219
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

$107
$99
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

All reviewsspeedway gas stationfront deskarea restaurantsmini fridge and microwavestayed here for two nightspull out couchwafflesroom was largedecent hotelbooked this hotelnice stayfree breakfasthousekeepingpillowscerealdowntownconvention
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I travel to Indianapolis at least once a month on business. I always stay at this hotel. It is very clean, comfortable, and the staff is always very friendly. Just recently, I had booked a night here and was carrying some product for work in my truck. I did not know that storms were going to be in the area over night. My product was in cardboard and would not fit in the cab. I happened to mention something while checking in and Tiffany, the front desk attendant, told me that I could put the product in their office for the evening and pick it up in the morning.

They truly went above and beyond in service this trip. They even gave me a trash bag to put it in the next morning because it was still raining a little.

I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to any business or recreational travelers. I will definitely be back and look forward each time I visit the area. Thanks again Tiffany!

Room Tip: I always ask for the top floor when traveling... That way you don't hear people walking around over your head when you go to sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Aaron H
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you so very much for your kind words regarding te service you received from Tiffany recently while a guest in our hotel. She if definately an asset to the hotel. We look forward to you staying with us agin the next time you are in the Indianapolis area.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The specialty room with a hot tub was a great luxury and value. Made for a relaxing end to a long day! We enjoyed the privacy and convenience. The linens and HDTV added to the enjoyable experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was close to the interstate but situated so that the traffic noise was not a factor, very well planned.

Room Tip: Check out the Special Organization discounts!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John D
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We are glad you enjoyed your spa room and were able to unwind after a long day.

We look forward to you staying with us again the next time you visit the Indianapolis area.

Lori Attmore

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I recently chose this location for a good night sleep. My experience was one of the most satisfying I have ever enjoyed with VERY comfortable beds, excellent water pressure, wifi was wicked fast and super friendly customer service. (Tiffany)
It seems like businesses today forget that “people” are what business is all about. That's not true of the Indianapolis Comfort Suites on Kildeer Drive. I'm writing to let you know that this location is a great example of what a business can be and should be.
In an age when so many companies don't seem to care about customer service any more, Tiffany did everything you claim you do, with a smile. I am one satisfied customer, and will continue to be for years to come. Thank you for your time

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shae G
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thank you so much for your awesome review of both our hotel and Tiffany. She truly is an asset to the hotel. Your loyalty to Choice is much appreciated and we hope to see you again the next time you visit the Indianapolis area.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed in a king suite on the top floor. Choose that floor to keep down the noise in case there might be some. Check in was good and it went well. We went up to our room to find the tv on, bed not made, and pillows on the floor. No carts of cleaning people were in sight. We went back down to the desk and the gave us another room. A little disappointed to see the highway. The other room was on the other side of the building and it would have been less noisey. I could hear the highway that night but we managed to get to sleep. Another thing about the room is the sitting area, you can't watch tv from there so what's the point? The tv should swing towards the sitting area. Over all the room and the bathroom were clean and in good order. Bed and pillows were comfy. We didn't make the breakfast so I can't tell how that was. We did not use the pool either. It was very nice having the frig and microwave to warm up leftovers and keep our drinks cold. I would stay again if going back to the same area.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor and oppsite the highway. Less noise that way!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SherryElkins
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and will return the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We arrived for a two-night stay with high expectations based on the strong reviews on TripAdvisor.

Check-in was pleasant and we liked the suite very much. Beds were comfortable, living area was nice, everything was very clean. It was quiet, even though you could see the interstate from the window, and the heat worked well. One nitpick was that you couldn't see the TV from the couch (only the beds), which made it just a "sitting area." Lots of convenient outlets for charging electronics.

Well, it was quiet until after dinner. We heard lots of running feet overhead. At first we thought they were in the hall, but saw nothing when we went up and looked, it was obviously coming from one of two rooms. We called one from our room and reached an adult who apologized. No more trouble ... that night.

In the morning Housekeeping arrived around 10. No big deal, we were leaving for the day in 30 minutes and asked if she could come back after that. No, "that would be too late for the schedule." Honestly? One of us wasn't even dressed yet. Rather than take the chance of not having the room serviced, we worked around her (and vice versa) until she finished. She was very nice and tried to be unobtrusive, but it was awkward. I've stayed in quite a few hotels and never experienced that. Have to deduct a star.

In the evening we came back tired - it was great to be able to warm up leftovers from last night's dinner. Having the fridge and microwave was great. But then, the running feet overhead again! Worse! We chose not to get the hotel staff involved. Long story short, it turned out most of the activity was on the stairwell (so much for rooms away from the elevator being less noisy). We encountered two young men on the stairs and nicely let them know this was disturbing to other guests. Found out later there was a basketball tournament at ISSA across the way. Not technically the hotel's fault - any stay at a family hotel is a crapshoot in this regard - but it really didn't leave a good taste.

One thing that actually was a safety issue, though, was the condition of the parking lot. It had snowed a couple of inches the first night, and they did plow. However, the blowing snow during the day left slush everywhere, and as soon as the sun went down it froze solid. It was very hazardous the next morning when the temperature had been in the teens overnight. Absolutely no excuse for not cleaning the lot again or at least salting it.

So why did we not share our concerns with the hotel staff on the way out? Because NOBODY ASKED. The desk clerk took our keys without a word, no How was your Stay or Was everything OK?

The hotel itself is nice. The management could re-visit some of their customer awareness and staff training.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank RoadTripTrio
Jamie G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kildeer Drive, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding our hotel. I sincerely apologize that you encountered issues with the hotel and staff during your stay. Your experience was not the norm for our hotel. We are having an all hotel meeting next week and I am going to use your review as a training tool for the staff to come up with ideas which could have prevented and/or resolved the issues you had so that they do not happen again in the future. Without guests such as yourself making us aware of our deficiencies, we could not better the hotel. Again, I appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your concerns.
Lori Attmore