All reviews the indoor outdoor pool evening kickback per guest free dinner free popcorn chicken tenders real eggs breakfast and dinner baked potato light dinner soccer team north side king suite fantastic hotel oatmeal a great place to stay hot tub
Reviewed September 7, 2018

I commend the front office staff for handling my request to store groceries that would not fit in my room refrigerator, and pleasantly chatt about non-hotel topics when no one was in line to request service. I appreciated the convenience and quality of the complementary hot breakfast, popcorn, and 5:30 Kick-back.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2018

We truly enjoyed our stay. Everyone is so courteous. The hotel is very clean and nice bed and pillows. The free hot breakfast and the kickback were great additions. We will be staying with this chain again!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Well, I’ll start with the good. Hotel is nice, rooms are a decent size, nice lobby and of course the free evening kick-back with food and drinks. Breakfast was good both mornings and staff in breakfast area as well as housekeeping were very friendly. Decent pool area with indoor/outdoor pool. Sufficient number of elevators so waiting for them never took too long.

The bad: hotel locks all doors including the front sliding doors at 10 pm. That is all fine and good but if you do that especially when you know you have many guests who have yet to arrive, you really need to have a staff member at the front desk to let people in. It was a Fri. night and us and other groups were relaxing in the lobby. Person after person, family after family would come up to the door unable to enter. They could clearly see all of us in the lobby so on a couple of occasions we or others let them in. The front desk person scolded us stating that the door was locked for a reason. OK, that is fine but if you are not going to have someone man the desk and let them in what are they supposed to do? We had one woman become angry with us when she was finally let in because we had not let her in. If you are going to go into lock down mode at 10 pm on a Fri with guests still arriving, have someone available to let them in.

The hotel also shuts down the pool area at 10 pm even on weekends so if you are coming with a group of kids you may want to take that into consideration.

The shower in our room had the lever that controls the water from going down to the bath or up to the shower stuck halfway and wouldn’t budge. Half the water was coming out the bottom and half the top leaving insufficient water pressure either way. I had a hard time even rinsing the shampoo from my hair. They did send someone up to fix it, but I have a hard time believing that hadn’t been reported to them previously.

Now the ugly: Saturday night at midnight a loud fight broke out in the room next to us. Yelling and cussing so loudly none of us could sleep. We had two 12-year-old girls in our room who could hear all of it. My husband went to the front desk and they sent someone up. The yelling stopped for about 2 minutes and then resumed even louder than before. I called the front desk suggesting that maybe they should call the police. In the meantime, my husband went next door to ask if anyone in there needed help. There was a woman who came out with 2 very young children who were crying and said they were leaving. My husband said there was a strong smell of pot in the room. My heart broke for the 2 young children. Not really the hotel’s fault but my goodness not a good experience.

We usually love Drury’s and as our soccer team’s manager I regularly pick them when an option. I was just a little disappointed with our stay this time for the reasons above.

Room tip: Not sure what to suggest for a quiet floor. Fight broke out on our floor (5th) and fire alarm went off on our friend's floor (2nd)
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank peanut9497
Reviewed August 20, 2018

The rooms are very clean and nice. The staff are very friendly and polite. We love staying with Drury. Excellent amenities! The whole hotel was clean and we'll kept. The pool and hot tub was very clean and refreshing. We try not to stay at other hotels when we travel. Definitely Drury every time! Highly recommend!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2018

We recently stayed at the Drury for a business trip with a large group. The staff was wonderful, very helpfull and friendly. The hotel was spotless throughout from our room to the pool, gym, dining room, and lobby. The most pleasant stay of any hotel we have stayed. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2018