“New Owners have made a huge difference ”
Review of Bud cafe - CLOSED

Bud cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just has a quick breakfast at Bud Cafe and noticed a lot has changed since my last visit 6 months ago
Had a awesome coffee and scrambled eggs with Chorizo on toast generous serve and was fantastic
Lots of upgrades going on and the place was really in the up.
I am told lots of things happening over the next few months so we are looking forward to coming back when next in Sydney

Date of visit: September 2019

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On the odd occasion that I visit Flower Power as I don't have a green thumb , it is always with the missus ! So a visit to the cafe is always a priority for me to get away from shopping ! A good spread of snacks, toasties & even full meals available and a pretty good pick I reckon ?

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Skeney57
Reviewed April 9, 2019

Called in for a coffee and had cake too.its always busy and they have a varied menu that I might try some time for lunch.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

VERY DISAPPOINTED, ordered lunch with beverages, he had a milkshake which arrived promptly, waited & waited for my coffee, son went to ask where my coffee was, they hadn't put it on the order. Steak sandwich & hamburger came after about 20mins, the meat was chewy, gristly, fatty, stringy & luke warm almost inedible, meat spat out. When we complained it was greeted with an attitude like how dare you complain. Service was awful, attitude was the same. Will never go there again as can't see it ever improving unless it gets new owners

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Denise S
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Always have a pretty good experience here. Can't understand all these negative comments. If your coffee is cold tell them and they will fix it. Always found the staff very obliging seeing as we have 20 people swoop on them all at once.

Date of visit: August 2018