“Eating at Rusty Dog”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have eaten at the Rusty Dog Irish Pub several times and have had a very good experience. They have great selection of draft beers and unique meals. I think their appetizers and deserts are the best, sometimes the entrees are not as 'hot off the grille' as,they could be.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I appreciated the decor & service we received while dining with some friends here recently. They had lots of different beers/drinks to choose from, I do not drink by our group really seemed to enjoy the drinks. And the waitress was very helpful with the drink choices. We got the spring rolls for an appetizer & they were excellent! I ordered the shepherds pie but was very disappointed, it had an odd taste. I hate to discount it b/c maybe it was just me not liking something b/c it was a more traditional Irish dish. Hubby had bangers & mash which he did really like. I also got the cup of tomato bisque soup which was very tasty. I would like to go back again & try something else, they did have quite a good selection of dinners, I'm sure i'll find something i like next time. This was alot of fun to visit with friends, go earlier or make reservations as we noticed alot of people waiting when we left.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Every meal we have eaten here has been wonderful, love the bacon slaw!. The atmosphere is great and service attentive. The bartenders are two of the best we've had and they make the best drinks. You can't go wrong stopping here and you will want to return.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great bar, good food, what more could you ask for? Just don't go there if you're in a hurry. Service is leisurely, allowing diners plenty of time to appreciate the talented bartenders. Have one of the special burgers, and don't miss out on the bacon slaw. It's that good! The salmon burger is yummy!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Spent the evening with family. My husband and I shared a large Rib Eye Steak. It had a slight vinegar taste was cooked medium rare the way we ordered it. It was a little chewy but acceptable. We had the house salad which was awesome. They use their own house dressing and it was very tasty. The favorite vegetable at the table was the zucchini. It was fresh cooked to perfection.
It has a very nice atmosphere and is decorated with vintage pictures of people with dogs. Their is an antique shelf in the family room where we ate. It has shamrocks carved in the top of it. It sits beside a train track and three trains went by while we were eating and that gave it a little atmosphere too. We would eat there again. The dining area for family doesn't have many tables and reservations would be a good thing. Oh yes, the warmth of the fire place felt very nice and gave even more atmosphere.