“Clean, Friendly, Great stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Howe Inn

BEST WESTERN PLUS Howe Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Howe
Steubenville, Oh
“Clean, Friendly, Great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

I will stay here again and again when attending N.D. football games. Was very clean, nice staff, safe area, comfortable along with an affordable price. Was easy on and off from 80/90 and an straight easy 40 mins to Notre Dame campus. I have already recommended this Best Western to other friends and family who attend N.D. football games. Great stay, hats off to you all and keep up the good work. And thank you for great stay ! :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwhowe, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Howe Inn, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for telling others about your great stay with us. We appreciate the feedback and always love to hear about the cleanliness of our hotel and friendliness of our employees. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Barrie, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stayed here ahead of the Notre Dame/Oklahoma football game in South Bend. This was a perfect location, being only 45 minutes away, and you don't get gouged as you do in South Bend on game days/weekends. The room was huge, and everything was top notch. Easy access to I-80/90, makes this a great spot to put down for the night on your travels.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Lemmy44
Thank you for the kind words! We truly appreciate that you have taken the time to tell others about your experience with us. I am always happy to hear that a guest was pleased with their stay. Thank you again, and we will be here whenever you have need of a place to stay the next time you visit the Howe area.
York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Started our stay by getting there very late. We were cheerfully greeted by the front desk attendent and were quickly checked in to our room. The room was clean clean clean and very comfortable. We will return on future trips!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Judy R
We appreciate your valued feedback and thank you for your kind words. We take pride in everything we do and are pleased to hear you enjoyed the cleanliness of our property and the friendliness of our staff. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit with us.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

squeaky clean. we came in late on a Tuesday at the start of our trip, with a stop scheduled at the flea market in the morning. check in was quick, room was nice and we got a good nights sleep. we were on the interstate side of the hotel but there was no noise from the road.
we will return.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank papertales
Thank you so much for the kind words, they will get passed on to our entire staff. They take such pride in their work, and comments like this make their day .We pleased to hear you enjoyed the cleanliness of our property and efficiency of our employees. We are looking forward to your return
Windsor
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

We come to this hotel whenever we visit the Shipshewana Flea Market. We have been coming annually for about past five years. We are always well satisfied and are within 20 minutes of the flea market. We definitely plan to keep on returning in the forseeable future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwhowe, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Howe Inn, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and I'm delighted to hear that you are planning to return on your next visit to Howe. We are looking forward to your return.
Central Arizona, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

room was clean - wifi worked great, staff very kind in having a room ready for us early in the day. We had to leave our RV at the manufacture for repairs and it was wonderful to be able to check in at 10:30 AM.
nice breakfast too. plus staff helpful in finding local hair salon and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again, and we hope to see you soon.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is the first time that I have ever written a hotel review and I'm 70 years of age. During a recent visit to the Shipshawana, IN area we stayed at the Howe Inn for 2 nights. Everything about our stay here was excellent. The management and staff were very friendly and made us feel most welcome. I must say that prior to this stay my lasting impressions of previous BW stays were less than memorable. However, this BW Plus experience has changed my mind about the chain at this level. Not only did we enjoy our stay here, but a few hours after leaving I discovered that I didn't have my keys. I called the hotel and spoke with Grace, the manager. She did an initial search while I waited on the phone but could not locate them. I gave her my cell number assuming that I would not be hearing back. I wasn't even sure that I had lost them at the hotel. A few hours later Grace called me with the news that they continued looking and had found the keys in the fold of a lobby chair. I asked her to have the keys couriered to my home and they were there waiting for me when I returned home. In summary, this most recent stay at BW leaves me with a new impression of BW Plus and I will continue to have them on my go to list. Kudos to the management and staff at the Howe Inn at Howe Indiana.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for the kind words, and for taking the time to share your opinion of our hotel with other potential travelers. I am happy to see that we were able to help you in the time of need. I am also glad that you liked our facility. We are delighted to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and live up to the BEST WESTERN PLUS standards that you've come to expect.
We are looking forward to your return .
Also consider these accommodations in or near Howe
Blue Gate Garden Inn - Shipshewana Hotel
Farmstead Inn
Farmstead Inn
#2 of 5 in Shipshewana
Hampton Inn Sturgis-Lagrange Area
The Van Buren Hotel at Shipshewana
Quality Inn hotel in Fremont
Holiday Inn Express Fremont

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Howe Inn? Share your experiences!