Best Western Plus Howe Inn
$94
HIExpress.com
Super 8 Howe(Howe)(Great Value!)
$50
$49
$54
Hotwire.com
$59
Van Buren Hotel(Shipshewana)(Great Value!)
$97
$90
Farmstead Inn(Shipshewana)
$104
Super 8 Shipshewana(Shipshewana)(Great Value!)
$67
All reviewsroom was cleannice hotelfrench toasttoll roadscrambled eggsyogurtthe beds were extremely comfortableflea markethamvisit familynice indoor poolamish areawill stay there againeasy accesshot tubcomplimentary breakfastnice staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed there overnight while passing through the area. Roon was clean & quiet. Bed was comfortable and the breakfast (eggs, ham, waffles, coffee, juice, bread, fruit & pastries were all good. Staff was friendly & helpful. Would stay there again if in the area. If in the Northern part of Indiana and looking for a place to stay, I would recommend this hotel.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This Best Western Plus was great. We were headed out to Denver and only needed to stop here for the night. The place is immaculate which is always our first consideration. It is very accesible to I-80 and has good parking. We had our food with us and so did not need to go to area restaurants. I'm not sure what is in Howe, but we drove into Sturgis, Michigan (just a stone's throw) for gas and there are several eating places there. The hotel's breakfast was very good also. This seems to be a quiet area, so if you're looking for exciting things to do, I don't thing Howe is your place. But if you want a quiet, clean place to spend the night, you won't be disappointed here, I'm sure. Out of the six lodgings places we stayed on our trip out West, this one takes second place.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

this place looks like a new inn everything looked new and very clean room was great large and very clean. wi-fi verry fast. breakfast could be a little better. they didn't have to many tv chanels or the one that watch.. the pool was great just the right size. yes i would stay their again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Thank John H. G
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The motel has very comfortable beds. It also has nice clean rooms. Very clean motel overall. Polite and helpful staff. 10 minutes from Shipshewana and it is In the midst of Amish country. It has a convenient location off I-80 at the Howe exit.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Extremely clean. Very friendly, hard working staff. Grace is the best! Totally met every need I could ever need during my stay. The pool was the perfect temperature and the breakfast was delicious and fresh. Love this place. I will never stay at another hotel when I travel to the area again. I genuinely can not complain about a single thing. Family owned and operated.
W-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l!!!