“Great place to stay”
Review of Comfort Inn Hebron

Comfort Inn Hebron
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hebron
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is a great Comfort Inn. It is a newer hotel (3 years old). They do have parking for semi trucks. The staff is great, friendly, and helpful. There is not a whole lot to do right close but there is a great Mexican restaurant close by with good food and beer. Laundry facility is only $1.00 to wash and $1.00 to dry. I will use this place again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank qcdriver

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have stayed at my fair share of Comfort Inns and know that they can be a crap shoot at times. This one was very nice. Being from the area (and not living there now), I know it is relatively new (built in past couple of years). It was nice and clean and when we checked in the receptionist was very friendly. She warned us that we might have WIFI issues in our room (as noted by another reviewer) and explained how to use the ethernet cable (big plus - no one explains that). Happy to report, we were on the 3rd floor, midway down the hall and the WIFI worked perfectly. No issues connecting or using durign our 2 night stay.

Bed was comfortable (Scale of 1-10, I give it a 6), the rooms were good size, and the breakfast bar was standard for most hotels now (waffles, eggs, sauage, cereal, juice, muffins, etc.). Only thing that would have made it better was an ottoman in the room to prop up my legs. Overall a comfortable stay and resonably priced at $80.99/night. We will stay there again when we need a hotel in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tim S
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

This is a great comfort. I stayed here 2 years ago and it has since gone totally non smoking so a lot of the rooms are being redone. My room was impeccably clean ! new everything. The desk staff is very friendly and pleasant . Breakfast is usual hot n cold comfort fare. There is plenty of parking . Even tho it's by a few truck stops its very quiet. The air worked great too. Again this is a very clean and comfortable hotel. I would stay again and will next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The hotel is clean and nicely updated which I greatly appreciate. However, the Internet connection on the second floor did not work.cwe had to sit in the lobby to finish work on-line. The desk clerk was polite however when I requested an upgrade I was told to call corporate. When staying in Grand Rapids I did not even ask and I did not have to call corporate. Did not cost me more money or points either. But these few things set aside, it is clean and comfortable.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had a long drive from Dearborn with a few missed roads so we were tired when we started looking for a hotel. We had stopped at another one and the staff was rude and unhelpful so we saw the Comfort Inn we went in and the gal at the desk was very friendly and helpful. We got to our room and it was nice and clean, plenty of room, and wifi connection. We were very happy to be there.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We stayed here on our way from Wisconsin to West Virginia. Nice, clean, comfortable. Nothing fancy, but that didn't matter to us. Decent breakfast. The only staff person we dealt with was the front desk and she was pleasant and friendly. Easy to access from the interstate. Only 2 hotels and 2 truckstops that we could see in this tiny little town. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: We've never been disappointed with Comfort Inns.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Made an unscheduled stop here on our way to Chicago, we were hesitant at first but are pleased that we stayed. Extremely friendly staff doing everything they can to meet every need. Extremely clean, spacious room for the value ( about 80.00). Looks like a new property but is two and a half years old. Good full breakfast is complimentary. Fridge in room. There is a very large closet and the bathroom is quite large. The only drawback is there is not much around, just a McDonalds, .Denny's and a pizza place. Overall, a very good stop for the money!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Comfort Suites
Best Western Inn & Suites Of Merrillville
La Quinta Inn Merrillville
La Quinta Inn Merrillville
#15 of 22 in Merrillville

Been to Comfort Inn Hebron? Share your experiences!