“Nice appearance but some issues”
Review of Comfort Inn Hebron

Comfort Inn Hebron
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hebron
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The hotel is clean and nicely updated which I greatly appreciate. However, the Internet connection on the second floor did not work.cwe had to sit in the lobby to finish work on-line. The desk clerk was polite however when I requested an upgrade I was told to call corporate. When staying in Grand Rapids I did not even ask and I did not have to call corporate. Did not cost me more money or points either. But these few things set aside, it is clean and comfortable.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Hebron

Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had a long drive from Dearborn with a few missed roads so we were tired when we started looking for a hotel. We had stopped at another one and the staff was rude and unhelpful so we saw the Comfort Inn we went in and the gal at the desk was very friendly and helpful. We got to our room and it was nice and clean, plenty of room, and wifi connection. We were very happy to be there.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We stayed here on our way from Wisconsin to West Virginia. Nice, clean, comfortable. Nothing fancy, but that didn't matter to us. Decent breakfast. The only staff person we dealt with was the front desk and she was pleasant and friendly. Easy to access from the interstate. Only 2 hotels and 2 truckstops that we could see in this tiny little town. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: We've never been disappointed with Comfort Inns.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Made an unscheduled stop here on our way to Chicago, we were hesitant at first but are pleased that we stayed. Extremely friendly staff doing everything they can to meet every need. Extremely clean, spacious room for the value ( about 80.00). Looks like a new property but is two and a half years old. Good full breakfast is complimentary. Fridge in room. There is a very large closet and the bathroom is quite large. The only drawback is there is not much around, just a McDonalds, .Denny's and a pizza place. Overall, a very good stop for the money!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We've stayed at this location twice during the winter on our way to Chicago. The hotel is a typical Comfort Inn, with clean rooms, good wifi, and a good breakfast spread.

My one complaint is the snow removal in the parking lot- they have a small bobcat so the snow removal isn't that thorough. The driveway is long and mostly un-lit, so that in itself can be treacherous. If there is freshly fallen snow you may not be able to find the driveway at all! You also may end up stepping over snow to bring in your luggage or deciding which parking spot is less likely to get you stuck the next morning.

Please, Comfort Inn management, invest in a real plow or a service. Your guests will thank you.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Was in the area visiting relatives. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Michelle at the front desk was probably one of the friendliest people I've ever met. She took time to explain the features of the motel and places in the area to eat. The free continental breakfast was better than most with eggs, sausage, waffles, fresh fruit plus the cold cereal, muffins, etc. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it highly

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rick S
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I was also on my way to the Chicago area in January 2012 when the snow storm forced me to stop. The staff was extremely friendly and did not price gouge, even though they had tons of walk-ins. The hotel was nearly brand new, very clean and nice. I'd never stayed in a Comfort Inn before and this certainly exceeded my expectations. As the other reviewer mentioned, the staff worked through the night, including making sure the parking lot was clear. When I need a place in the area to stay again, I will definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#1 of 3 in Rensselaer
Holiday Inn Express Portage
Baymont Inn & Suites Rensselaer
Best Western Inn & Suites Of Merrillville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Valparaiso
Hampton Inn & Suites Valparaiso

Been to Comfort Inn Hebron? Share your experiences!