“Bar does not like black men and asks them for IDs for a cherry coke...very racist treatment”
Review of Flat Rock Tap

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Flat Rock Tap
Ranked #38 of 108 Restaurants in Hammond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I am a black man and on 12/23/13 I came in around 6pm for dinner and ordered a cherry coke and bartender said I had to show her ID but 3 or 4 whites guys came in after me and she didn't ask them for anything when they ordered liquor and beers. Bartender was mean and racist and I will never come back. The black haired waitress should be fired. I paid for my coke and left without ordering food.

1  Thank Bearxmas
There are newer reviews for Flat Rock Tap

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great food, great atmosphere, awesome bartenders, and even better beer! Try the BLT! Its amazing.. it is a full pound of bacon and the best we've ever had. Great spot for sunday afternoon lunch and drinks

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

The place itself is very invitiing, making it attractive to a young but mature crowd. They have several craft beers on tap n rotate them on a frequent basis. They food is good as well for their awesome .45 wings. Diffenetly needed a spot like this in Hammond.

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

I stopped by last night for a few beers with a friend we decided to try the $.45 wing special had a few different sauces loved all of them I also recommend the fried mac & cheese I dont like mac & cheese but found out I love it fried drinks are good they have a good selection of draft beers only negative was that they allow smoking inside and a couple of guys were smoking cigars good thing we had already eaten when they arrived will definitely be back

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I ordered a BLT and got 1 pound of bacon and 3 small tomatoes small amount of mayo and bread. It was bacontastic... The best BLT sandwich I've ever had...

Been to Flat Rock Tap? Share your experiences!