“One of the best filets I have had”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #17 of 184 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: American
Marathon, Florida
“One of the best filets I have had”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went to dinner there with my Dad. Very friendly staff. We were seated very quickly and asked if we had ever been there before. We told them no. A little while after we were seated the manager came over and told us that he had heard that we had never been there and wanted us to know that if we needed anything to please ask him. We both ordered 6 oz. Dallas filets with onions and mushrooms over the top, I had mashed potatoes and he had seasoned rice. We both had corn,. Everything was awesome. The flavor and tenderness of the steaks was amazing. We had some good old unsweetened tea and some soft warm rolls. There was not one thing that we did not love about this meal. I would go back again and again!

• Visited September 2013

Indianapolis
“Always consistent!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I've been here several times without having written a review...and the food, service and atmosphere is always consistent!

Go early! I met a friend there on Friday at 5pm. GLAD we picked that time...when we left at 6pm, there was a line out the door!

The food is always prepared to your liking, and it comes quickly. Really good salads too. I've never found the service to be lacking in any way.

Guess I'll be going back soon....again!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Kathleen Rene
“Best value amongst chain steakhouses”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Everytime we go here we have excellent service. The steaks chops and chicken are all.good. dont be afraid to try the ribs. They also have combos that you can mix and.match.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great service, good food fun atmosphere”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Danielle was our server and she did a fantastic job! In order to seat our party of 16 we had three booths. The hostess offered better accommodations but it would of been at least a 45 minute wait. With 8 adults and 8 kids under the age of six, the atmosphere was perfect. Loud enough the toddlers noise didn't bother other guests and with peanuts on the floor already their mess was less stressful. Our food came out timely with no complaints and our drinks were refilled without asking. Of course the signature warm rolls and butter were awesome! Danielle did not add the tip based on the size of the party, she allowed us to calculate our own. Most servers give themselves at least 20% no matter how good or poor their service was. She pre bussed our tables allowing us extra room. We were celebrating a birthday and several servers with Danielle came by the table to do a brief song and deliver a complimentary bite size serving of cake and ice cream.

• Visited March 2013
“Just okay. Learn to cook potatoes!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

The food was lacking. The potato was hard from I'm guessing over microwaving. My kids fries on the other hand were underdone. My husbands pork chop was very good as well as my kids chicken tenders. My chicken breast gave new meaning to smothered. There was enough sauce to float the thing!! The overall cost was food family of four for 35 dollars.