“Best chicken”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #13 of 187 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Love the sandwich dipped in Polynesian sauce! Sweet tea is spot on and the fries are so tasty. The staff is so nice and family nights once a month are fabulous. I love what they do for the community!

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Not only is their food always yummy and fresh, (I could eat the Chicken Minis every meal of every day!), the service is unmatched. They are always polite, no matter who it is, when it is, dine in or drive thru-this store has clearly made customer service their number one priority, sadly a rarity these days. Something else that as a family of five we have issues with at other restaurants, is getting our order correct. This Chick-Fil-A never misses a beat & our order is always accurate & complete. LOVE THAT! (How many times do you get all the way home to find someone's food is wrong or missing? And as simple as it seems to check the bags before you leave, when you have a large family, it's just not convenient to pull off to the side, as the food is getting cold, and try to pull everything out of the bag(s) to check). Every company could learn a lot from this store! They are much appreciated! As always, we sure wish they would open up on Sundays, but have to respect why they don't.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

The chicken sandwiches are amazing. and the waffle fries are fantastic with their honey mustard.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Great place for the whole family. Food was amazing. Chickfila sauce phenomenal. Service outstanding. Great atmosphere with a great work crew. Always so nice and clean.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

Usually , I have never experienced a problem when going thru the drive thru or at the counter for food with my family. However, the experiences with the catering or ordering chicken trays have been a complete debacle. The first time we ordered two trays of nuggets to bring for a Octoberfest party. Of course they gave our trays to some woman who just came in and ordered . So, as my wife stood in complete awe as a large woman walked out with our trays of food ordered hours in advance with help from a teenager that could not comprehend that two and two are four. Needless to say after twenty agonizing min of waiting with two small children in a car we left and arrived late.

So , giving them a second chance fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me we ordered again for a BBQ. Same story different day . We order in advance and they don't start cooking them until we come in. So why are we calling ahead is the question I would like to know? They should promote the party trays in the drive thru by saying order here and wait 30 or come back and wait 30 but your gonna wait 30 no matter how you order. Disappointed !