“Just a Great Experience”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Greenwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time I have eaten here. I have to first say; that our waiter Chad took the time to know our names and to explain the options on the menu. The food was great and I ordered some to take home. I was there with an old friend of mine and my mother's. Mother passed in Dec 2012 and we were there to celebrate her first birthday after her passing. Chad was caring and even asked if we would like the cheesecake decorated for her birthday. It came out very beautiful. That was such a nice touch for us.
Thank you for a day we can remember.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We went here for the first time last week and was pleasantly surprised. Great decor, friendly staff and very good food.
The menu is huge and a little overwhelming so, we asked our server for recommendations. We had the Jambalaya and Chopped Sirloin along with Mac & Cheese balls for appetizers.
All was excellent. We didn't have room for the amazing desserts, though. They all looked very tasty.
We can't wait until we go again.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Love the cheeesecake, but the food is also very good and served beauitfully. The onion rings are one of my favorites.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

A nice romantic dinner with an attentive server who made excellent suggestions. The bread served prior to dinner was very good. Both our choices were new for us with my husband having the white chicken chili which he really enjoyed and I had the chicken di pana and it was wonderful. The serving was so large that I was able to split into a dinner portion and a lunch leftover portion.

The atmosphere was very lovely especially when the lights were dimmed.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Word to the wise...everyone loves this place! This Cheesecake Factory is conveniently located next to the mall so plan on a few extra minutes if you're swinging by for cheesecake to go. Hardest part was selecting which slices to bring home for Valentine's Day. White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, Dulce de leche, and Original were our favorites; Key Lime was very strong, so if you enjoy Limes this is the cheesecake for you.