“a bit expensive” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cross street: County Line Road
Greenwood, Indiana
“a bit expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

very long dinner option that offers plenty of time for conversation. Expect about $40 per person. It is something to experience once but we only go about once a year. Its intersting cooking your own food in a little different way. The food is outstanding! Excellent wine selection as well.

Visited March 2012

Martinsville, Indiana
“Special occasion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

The Melting Pot is a great restaurant, but it's so expensive that we've only been there once.

Visited June 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

I love The Melting Pot! Such a fun, relaxing experience. The Fiesta Cheese is my absolute favorite! My favorite cooking style is Bourguighonne (or oil); I highly recommend this. You can not go wrong with any chocolate selection. Enjoy!

Greenwood, Indiana
“Relaxing, enjoyable meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

This is the kind of restaurant you eat at when you want a leisurely dinner. We were there a couple hours. The lights are dimmed so may not look like it's open from the outside. It is an all fondue restaurant. We started out with the cheese fondue (they have a variety of flavors to choose from) which is served with pieces of apple and variety of bread pieces. I had the seafood combo for my entree & my husband had seafood/duck combo --- we both enjoyed them. You cook it in the pot for a couple minutes a couple pieces at a time. Also veggies come with it that you cook. We chose to add a lobster tail to each of our meals. We had a coupon for a free chocolate fondue but we chose to take that home. The servers are very attentive, keep the heat on the fondue pot at the correct tempature and answering any questions. This was our first time and was a very pleasant experience. Plus they kept my ice tea glass full at all times bringing more when needed. The entree does come with your choice of salad. If you just have an entree with salad - the cost would be like eating anywhere else. To add lobster was $18 each and the cheese about $16 for the pot. So you can have a normal price meal or an expensive meal just depending on what you want to add. We will be going back, but not the type of restaurant I'd want to eat at every week.

• Visited September 2011
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good food - really expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

Went here for my birthday with about six people spent around $200. Best part is the chocolate fondue at the end. Other fondues have a lot of variety.

• Visited September 2010