“No Ribs!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Indianapolis
“No Ribs!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We came for dinner to have their Jack Daniels ribs and they ran out! What restaurant runs out of ribs?? On a Sat night. Very Disappointing
Food was OK...

• Visited July 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Convenient & Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Fridays is part of the Greenwood mall and it is often pretty busy. On this particular night it certainly was. We had the option of waiting about 30 minutes for a table but then decided to sit on the bar side when room at the bar became available.

This was a good move and had excellent service at the bar plus, the bartender was right there when we wanted another cocktail or two.

We both had the French onion soup which was very good. I also had the flat iron steak which was cooked and seasoned perfectly.

The bartender also made us the best top shelf margarittas we ever had.

It had been a while since we has eaten at Fridays and it was an excellent dinner and drinks. Great job Joe the bartender. We will be back.

Muncie, IN.
“The Best Burgers Ever!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

We LOVED our burgers, but we didn't like that we waited and waited and others that arrived after us were already eating, we were told our food was almost ready, and then the waitress came out and informed us that they were out of my Jack Daniels Ribs, which was the whole reason we came there! Like I said though, the burgers were great!

Visited March 2013
Greenwood, Indiana
“Good Chain Restaurant at the Mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I ate TGIF and we sat at the bar for our food. We had not done this before, but do to the amount of time to wait to sit in the restaurant we decided to give the bar area a try. We did not have any complaints. The service seemed to be the same despite less servers.

Tip: if you show them your Friday's card, you can get free chips and salsa, which we did. They were good as always. My husband and I both tried something different this time and he had he dragon salmon and I had teh chicken kabobs. Both were very good and we would order them again and recommend them. I had a substitution of fries for the rice and the meal came out correctly.

• Visited January 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have eaten at this establishment several times and the food is consistantly good. The raspberry iced tea is always fresh and flavorful. My favorite meal is the Jack Daniel's chicken & shimp with garlic potatoes. The shrimp has a light crispy coating and the dipping sauce is finger licking good. (So good that I usually get 2 cups.) The service is good and the waiters/waitresses have always been efficient and cheerful. I think the entrees are overpriced but the food is good so that's my justification for going back.

• Visited January 2013