“Good burgers/sandwiches & kid friendly”

Stacked Pickles Greenwood
Reserve with OpenTable
Stacked Pickles Greenwood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 183 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Your neighborhood sports bar and restaurant. In here it's always GAMETIME!
Greenwood
“Good burgers/sandwiches & kid friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband went here with a friend & sat at the bar one visit before taking my son & I this past Saturday. He had a great pork tenderloin that was juicy inside & crispy outside & huge!! He only ate half & brought other half home. We went as a family & sat in dining room w/ our toddler. It was a bit crowded & lil loud but not a big deal considering it's a bar & grill type of restaurant. I had the burger w/ fried pickles, sautéed mushrooms, bacon & cheese on it. It was awesome but too big to eat whole thing. Took half home. The fries are awesome: really crispy outside but hot & soft inside!! Yum yum!! Our son had the fried Mac n cheese & ate all of them. My husband had the wings. They were ok but he said the ones from bw3's are better. These were lil dry. We also shared the firecracker shrimp as an appetizer. They were great & would be awesome as entree w/ side salad bc so many of them. Will be back for sure. Definitely go early on Saturday, we went around 5 bc had lil one w/ us & got seated right away but it was packed when were left around 6. Waitress was good but lil slow to get our check.

Greenwood, Indiana, United States
“Good food, lots of tvs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

We have tried, a time or two, to visit this restaurant previously but since it is a bit small, and we were there on a weekend, it was so packed we didn't want to wait an hour for a table. We finally tried at 6:45 on a Wednesday night and, success! It was only moderately crowded and we were seated right away.
Service was fast and efficient. We started with an order of onion rings which were crispy and seasoned nicely. The horseradish sauce accompanying it was delicious (though I am not usually a fan of horseradish).
My husband had the BBQ burger while I ordered the Hot Ranch burger. Changing the cheese on my burger from Pepper Jack to Cheddar was not a problem.
My husbands burger was juicy and had plenty of bbq sauce on it. Many napkins were needed! He enjoyed every bite.
I don't usually order burgers when we go out, preferring to make them at home. I have never gotten a good burger when we eat out (bad luck I guess!), but since our bbq was buried under a foot of snow I took the chance and ordered one. Glad I did! It was a half pound of yum. I ordered it medium well (which I have found nearly impossible to get at a restaurant) but it was cooked perfectly. Just a hint of pink, while the rest was still tender and juicy. Onion straws on top, with a sprinkle of ranch dressing and mmmmm! Good stuff! The fries, which are battered first, are awesome. Crisp outside, soft inside and nice and salty (next time I will taste first before salting lol).
I have read some reviews that say it is very loud, and I could definitely see that happening. It wasn't too bad when we were there but it was mid-week (only college basketball on the big tvs) and only half full. I would imagine during a Colts game on the weekend (if you could get a table) it would be super loud.
Prices were average, if a bit on the lower side, with entree's averaging around $7.75.
Good service, good food, decent prices. I know where to get a good burger in Greenwood from now on!

• Visited January 2014
Greenwood, Indiana
“New Sports Bar with great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is a new restaurant in our area and we've been there twice now. Our first experience was exceptional. Both the food and the service were outstanding and they had only been open about 2 weeks so we expected they were still probably working out the kinks. Our 2nd experience wasn't as good but we went to lunch there on a "huge" Colts Football Game Sunday and we had to wait quite a while for a table for 8 people and then we waited about 45 minutes for our food after we ordered. We had two order mistakes but the restaurant took the items off our bill and replaced them at no charge. They have amazing Hoosier tenderloins, fried pickles (if you're a fan of these like me) and awesome hamburgers too. If you really like sports bars, this is a great place.....lots of noise, to be expected on game days, so be advised if you like quiet dining.

Visited December 2013
Indianapolis
“Too loud but decent food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Went 12/6/13 around 6pm this was our first visit. Greeters friendly, staff efficient and food good. Tried the sampler appetizer and was surprised how good the onion rings and fried pickles were but oddly we liked the wings too they had a neat light crisp to them which we weren't expecting. The Mac n cheese bites are nothing special. The mob-ster burger was cooked to order but the bottom bun was soaked before even getting the first bite taken and forget the lettuce and tomato, ick. The hot ranch burger was according to my husband good but he'd try something else if we go back, and price point was average. Frankly I liked Ruby Tuesdays Prime Burgers are way better.

• Visited December 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Very Good.... but LOUD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I bought a couple of Groupons for the Stacked Pickle. I had never heard of restaurant until I received the Groupon email. We took friends with us and went on a Saturday night about 7:45 or 8. The place was packed. We were told it would be about a 45 min wait but it was probably 25 minutes or so. The food was very tasty. Service was excellent. My only complaint is the noise. It is so loud that it's hard to have a conversation. We were all hoarse when we left.

• Visited November 2013