“Loud and tables are "stacked" together”

Stacked Pickle Greenwood
Reserve with OpenTable
Stacked Pickle Greenwood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 200 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: Pub
Description: Your neighborhood sports bar and restaurant. In here it's always GAMETIME!
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My family of four showed up on a Friday night around 6pm. We sat in the main dining area. Our table was so close to the ones around it that the waiter and waitresses kept bumping into my chair. One even got his clothing caught on my chair trying to "scoot" between myself and the gentleman behind me. Our waitress had to be in our faces to hear our orders due to the loud music. At one time, my son was trying to order right beside me and the waitress said, "I have no idea what he is saying, it is so loud in here." When your staff can't hear, there is an issue. All four of us got a burger of some kind. We didn't think they were seasoned at all. My husband's burger had chili on it that tasted like it was canned chili, only beans. We like a festive atmosphere and don't mind the noise but it was TOO loud in there. Probably won't be back with the kids. Will only visit if we don't want to talk to anyone and just watch tv and drink. The building itself is beautiful inside. It's a bummer it's not better laid out.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This place is now one of my favorite places to go for a beer and a bite to eat! Love the wrap around bar, and the service and bartenders are awesome... will definitely be coming back!!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great Food, Wonderful Service! Best restaurant in this location. I hope everyone will give this place a try. Once you try it you WILL go back. Looking forward to our next time. Oh make sure you get the pickles.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We enjoyed this newly opened restaurant. The place is loud, but we managed conversation without difficulty. Lots of pub-type choices; very tasty; lots of beers specials. The waitress was very friendly and courteous, and was ok about moving us to a more well-lit area even though it was an inconvenience to her. The service was prompt. We were a little early for the dinner hour and could see in a very short time the place filling up. They are prepared to serve all types of groups, from young and older couples to families with children of all ages, as well as the singles crowd. The prices and portions are well-matched. Would go again the next time we are in town.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Great new pub in the Center Grove area.
Suprisingly good pub style food with abundant choices of appetizers, salads and sandwiches. Lots of great local brews on tap including the amazingly popular Sun King WeeMac.

Been there 3 times last week and found service and food to be consistently great. Salads are very fresh and tasty.

Finally a place that will last in this location of several failed operations. The place has an open ceiling and large dedicated bar area. Place is pretty noisy so conversation is little difficult . There are lots of TV's and large family friendly area. Each time food came out correct and fast. Will become a popular lunch and family destination. Great Job!