“Breakfast with the family”
Review of Bob Evans - CLOSED

Bob Evans
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
“Breakfast with the family”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Consistancy! I love that I always know what to expect and what I'm getting when I walk into a Bob Evans. Good food for a reasonable price.

Visited September 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Disappointed in Bob Evans”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I typically have no reservations about eating at any Bob Evans, but this visit makes me think otherwise. My friend and I were seated quickly enough, but the restaurant and restroom were very messy. There was food and various scraps all over the floor and the restroom had paper towel scraps all over it. We did not eat during any sort of rush hour and the restaurant was far from busy, so I don't understand that state the restaurant was in. Our service and food was good, but the way the restaurant was disappointed me. I'll return to Bob Evans, but not this location.

• Visited August 2012
Yuma, Arizona, United States
“SharrieS.”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great food and great prices. Everybody is very friendly. The service is excellent. They are quick, unlike a lot of resteraunts, and they let you substitute anything that you wanted in your meal for the same price. Very customer service oriented and they make sure you enjoy your meal thouroughly.

Visited July 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Need A REAL CHEF”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The food sucked and they were over whelmed because they had a party of 8 show up on a Saturday night !

Visited July 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good country food, quick in and out too”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Being from the east coast there are a few foods like grits and sausage and gravy that I had not tasted. It's a funny thing how regional some foods are with respect to where you grow up and what food we eat or even try.

I decided i was going try the sausage and bisquits and I wasn't disappointed. I will be having it again and again.

Bob Evans has a great menu of southern inspired foods along wth some pretty good all around favorite foods.

Service was quick, in and out but certainly not rushed.

I like Bob Evans and it compares favorably with other restaurant chains that offer similar fare.

• Visited March 2012