“It was meh.”

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #16 of 183 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indianapolis, Indiana
“It was meh.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I was super excited to try the brunch for my BILs birthday with the entire fam. I got the eggs Benedict and I was super disappointed by my entree. The hollandaise was broken as separating which made it have an almost gritty texture. The flavor was good but texturally it was hard to eat. The English muffin was burnt on the bottom. The waiter was attentive and the price was decent.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Extreme Disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We Usually enjoy our visits to Bonefish as we have frequented here for years. Had been awhile so we gave it the nod tonight as we really needed to get out of the house after a week under the weather. Our sure fire spot disappointed tonight in several ways.

First time in long while we didn't recognize any of waiters. Our service was very average which is atypical for Bonefish Grill. This was a first visit ever I was served a house salad with some brown lettuce and no palm. They took the usual breading off the bang bang chicken and my wife said it tasted awful. My sea bass was little watery and could have been on the grill longer.

Manager was very understanding and took chicken off our bill and offered to remake it. One positive about Bonefish they always right their wrongs and don't make you feel bad at all.

Been years since they have made any significant improvement on the menu. Seem to rotate the same specials. They have little competition in Greenwood but still be nice to see a few fresh changes.

Indianapolis, IN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing visit”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I treated my daughter-in--law (and the rest of the family) to birthday brunch at Bonefish Grill in Greenwood today. We were very disappointed in the service and the quality of food! I was surprised as Bonefish is one of the few chains we have enjoyed in the past. We were not greeted at the door as we have been in the past. We were given only one brunch menu for five people when we were finally seated. We started with one waiter and then were switched to another as there seemed to be some staff confusion. After ordering, it was 35-40 minutes before we received our food (mostly breakfast items). Some of the English muffins were toasted black and the toast was almost too hard to eat. Overall, the experience fell short of our expectations!

• Visited December 2013
Columbia City, Indiana
“My oh my is it good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Went to Bonefish Grill a while back, and really enjoyed the experience.
We made reservations for 4pm (their opening time), as we had another commitment later on. We were greeted, seated and waited on politely, and in a very timely manner. Our drink order was taken, and some delicious bread and olive oil was brought to the table.

I had the sirloin and lobster tail. The steak was perfectly cooked and quite tender for the cut. The lobster tail was sweet, maybe a tiny bit rubbery, and served with a bit of melted butter. Wonderful!
My wife had the Tilapia Imperial. She really dug it. The fish was flaky and flavorful, the stuffing was a perfect combination of crab meat, shrimp, scallops.. It all went together so very well with the creamy, buttery sauce.
We chose to split a creme brulee for dessert. It was good but pretty standard.

The service was outstanding, the pace of the meal was just right, the decor is nice enough for a dress-up date, yet casual as well.

And when the check came ... Let's just say we were pleased with the value.

No doubt, one of our favorites.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Steve S
“Will be returning again!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Excellent service, great atmosphere, and fabulous food!! One of the nicer restaurants on the southside.

• Visited November 2013