“Sunday Brunch Is a Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #16 of 183 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Sunday Brunch Is a Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Sure, I know Bonefish is a chain - yet it's a tasty one. I visited recently and enjoyed a Sunday brunch special of smoked salmon resting on cream cheese with onion on top of toasted bagels. Yum! My friend ordered steak, and when the server noticed it wasn't prepared as ordered, the server immediately contacted the manager, who made everything perfect and took that meal off the bill.

On other visits I've enjoyed the Ahi Tuna, Bang Bang Shrimp, and excellent service.

We stayed and chatted throughout the afternoon, and no one rushed us to leave. Overall, one of my favorite places to go for entertaining, dating, and solo dining.

• Visited October 2012

“Great Specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Forget the dieting here everything is loaded with tasty calories. I had one of the best fish specials ever a crab encrusted orange ruffy. Always consistent service and quality. The best Ahi Tuna for the money. The white tuna special is fantastic also. Try the new bang bang chicken appetizer. The only fault is they pack in too many people when they are busy. Service is generally fast and the food comes out correct. Great management. If something is not right they will make it so

“Best restaurant on southside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Bonefish is a nice place. It has a nice quiet atmosphere. They have a good bar selection and the best fish around. The can prepare your fish many ways. They usually have good specials as well. If your not into fish it is an outback chain so the steaks are excellent.

“ok -”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

too crowded - ordinary food for the price. Service was so, so. Had to stop someone to get service. Not very clean.

Visited August 2012
Denver
“Our go-to restaurant in Greenwood Village”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

I live on the edge of Denver/Greenwood Village and this Bonefish has become our go-to restaurant. Yes, it's a chain. The benefit of this is that the food is always amazing and consistent. They also have a nice beer and liquor selection. Although we rarely drink, it's nice to have a fully-stocked bar if we need it. The only downside to this restaurant is the noise level on weekend nights. The place is packed and it's sometimes hard to hear.

We've never had a bad waiter here. I say "waiter" because oddly, we've never had a waitress. The service is always attentive and the waiters are in good spirits, even when the restaurant is being slammed on a Friday night. Even if I move away, I'll keep taking trips to my favorite Bonefish!

• Visited July 2012