“Never had a bad meal here - food is great.”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #16 of 187 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2012

This is one of our favorite restaurants & close to home as well. We went there for Valentine's Day (had a reservation) and since we both like seafood - had their lobster ragoon and scallops for appetizers to share. Had their house salad (which is not just chopped lettuce) along with stuffed wolf fish & shared creme brulee. We've never had a bad meal there and this night was no exception. They do have none fish items for those that may not be into seafood. My only complaint that night was with salads and appetizers --- the food was coming faster than we could eat it. I felt rushed.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

The corn chowder with crab meat is excellent. I've had it several times and always want more.

Last time I went I had the scallops and shrimp and it was very good.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Love the Bang Bang Shrimp and the Clam and Corm Chowder. Great menu, great service. Expensive but worth the cost.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Bonefish is hands down the best place to specially eat seafood in Greenwood. It is fresh and delicious. All of their menu items are prepared to perfection!

Reviewed October 23, 2010

Have always wanted to try a Bonefish Grill restaurant and finally did last night. We were very, very pleased with our food and service. Food allergies were not a problem and we were really surprised how reasonable the prices were. I know this is a chain, but it is now on our list of to do's when we travel.