“Nice family style dining”
Review of Buca di Beppo

Buca di Beppo
Ranked #25 of 184 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fry Road
Transit: IndyGo Bus Service - Greenwood Park Mall stop - approximately 5-10 minute walk to Buca di Beppo.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice family style dining”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Another successful family dinner at Buca. It's one of my dad and brother's favorite places because the pasta and salad is always so good. The service was ok. At one point the manager (but we didn't know that's who he was at the time) stood at the table and waited for us to notice him before asking how everything was. It was a little odd but everything else was great.

• Visited September 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
“Love the atmosphere, service has yet to impress me”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I've been to Buca in Greenwood several times, and each time it's the same story - great atmosphere, food is good (but really is over-priced - $6.99 if you want bread with your meal, $7.99 if you want it to be cheese bread; no salads are included, nor is pasta unless you order a pasta dish), and service leaves MUCH to be desired. They seem to have the market on inattentive servers. I wouldn't mind paying the prices if the service was outstanding, but it's nowhere near outstanding.

1 Thank Travelinforfun_11
Tampa FL
“A great time for multiple diners”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I've been to many of these franchise locations, and never was disappointed. The ambiance alone makes it fun. There seems to always be a group party of some sort going on while I'm there. I love all their salads, and their house chianti is a steal at the price. Chicken limone is exceptionally tasty. Now, I would NOT recommend going there alone with their family sized portions, but it sure is fun going w/ a group! Very enjoyable every time.

Franklin, Indiana, USA
“Okay, but overpriced”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Buca's has good food, but it's not outstanding. I paid 20 bucks for a chicken parmigiana, and it came consisted of two medium sized chicken breasts and nothing else. No salad. No sides. No pasta even. I asked the waitress how much a side of pasta would be, and she said it was $8. Yeah, I'm not going to spend $8 for plain spaghetti.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Very good from appetizer to dessert.”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I've had dinner at Buca several times over the last few years and have had mixed experiences not with the food in general but with service issues and once simply where we were seated.

That said, I have to give Buca a better review than I would have on my previous visits.

We went with two other couples and ordered the family style entrees with the Caprese salad as our appetizer.

The Penne San Remo, Egg Plant Parmigiani and the Chicken Limone were our family style choices and we also ordered the Green beans. Each were very good especially the Egg Plant which can often be bitter. It was excellent.

For dessert, we had the Colossal Brownie sundae which was certainly enough for all 6 of us.

Mo was our server and she was excellent, much better than previous servers we have had.

Buca has redeemed itself in this reviewers opinion.

• Visited May 2013