“Intimate!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2012

this is a very nice spot for a date night night with wifey or to impress a new lady. It is smaller and less noisy than Olive Garden or other chains but at least as good. The prices are very comparible. I can definately recomment the filet!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Best filet and best pasta. Alfredo sauce is to die for!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

I am visiting on business and was taken here by my business partners. Oh my goodness. The food was absolutely unbelieveable. First, the portobello mushroom appetizer and also the italian sausage were fantastic. Then the entree, the 12oz Filet and side of pasta, wow. Perfectly cooked, incredible flavor and so tender and juicy. Then the dessert (how there was room I have no idea) a chocolate Gelato which was like heaven in a dish. Wine selected for us by the waitress was spot on and her service to our table was second to none. If you are in Indianapolis, you have got to make the trip south to La Trattoria.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

My daughter and I ate here after a shopping trip to Indy. We started with foccacia bread that was great with or salads. I had the wedge with balsamic vinaigrette.. Then the shrimp con Alfredo. Both were wonderful. I would definitely come back even at the price..

Reviewed April 7, 2012

After reading the reviews I was skeptical. After eating here I was so impressed. The portabella and linguini is perfect.